Struggles

Ady pov

We just landed, it feels good to be back, and let me say this plan we came up with is so effing cute, they think we are sleeping right now, but in reality, we are just down the street. We are actually in the car, on the way, the babies are dressed and ready, bree, full of energy especially to see her Auntie.

"Bree how ready are you?" I point the camera at her.

"SOOO READY!!!" she screeches, she isn't wearing her shirt yet. I'm going to send this to her when we drop the babies at the door and we rush down the hallway to have a steamy make out sesh. Carly, she doesn't have any clue who these people are, so she is gonna be up in the apartment.

We park, I grab the babies after changing bree into shirts. We head up stairs, I place the babies in the door and hide Bree around the corner before knocking and running for my life.

She opens the door, "what the heck... Is it my little nieces and nephew??" I send her the video, saying to play it on the tv. They pick them up and close the door.

We wait three minutes, "bree your turn, go knock on the door." The babies onesies say it's a ... and bree. Well she has the gender.

Bree runs down the hallway, and knocks on the door. I'm filming, facing them. Emma looks good for being just about half way through the pregnancy.

Opening the door, Bree screams, "GIRL!"

Emma is crying... did we just make a pregnant woman cry, she picks up Bree, "hey sweets... so you say that your cousin is going to be a girl??" and how has she not seen us?

She closes the door and we burst out laughing, "well uhmm, good thing I bought silly string at the airport." i pull it out of my backpack, handing him a canister.

We head in there spraying it everywhere, "surprise." Morgan looks at her, his smile... damn.

"Little brother, why are you back so early?" Emma pulls him into a hug. "And you... you are cleaning up this mess." she points at me.

"Alrighty, will do. But I mean, you weren't expecting this. Oh and hey everyone." I look around. "Although if you stuff my kids with candy... you will be putting them to bed."

We laugh, and then she cries some more, Mateo, he is freaking out because he is having a daughter, who I'm sure will be just like emma. Bree is cuddled up next to Emma, the babies are being passed around, a lot of these people are family from around here, or friends.

"How is everything with you two? I see you still have your ring on." she looks at me, that's right.

"So much better, uhmmm, the biggest set back was me being shot, but you know. We came back stronger, Carly is upstairs." I bite my lip nervously.

"I bet.." she sips her water. "Have you guys... talked?"

"Yeah... i'm gonna guess that bree is gonna wanna spend the night down here. Which might be a struggle because technically she is supposed to be asleep." Tae hands me a glass of wine.

"Welcome back." he smiles.

"I thought you were my lawyer, not supplier of wine.'' I smirk, giving him a quick hug. "Sooo, how does it feel to know that you are going to have a mini emma running around?"

"I'm scared as shit. But i've got three amazing nieces to help me practice." he heads over to morgan.

"You will be getting baby girl clothes, loads and loads of them." I sip. "Bree is so excited that her auntie is going to have her own triplet, but only one."

"How is carly? She still kinda a brat?"

"No, some training, and no electronics did her good. She takes on a different kid to help us out, plus that's how she earns her allowance every month." a yawn breaks free from my mouth.