Back to Italy!

-Back in POV of Ady-

We've been back in New York for about two weeks. And umm found out I need glasses, we are going to get me contacts but mainly when I am in my comfy attire I'll just wear my glasses. Em and Tae are going on their first babyliss date for the first time in a while, so hopefully we dont die tonight with a 14 year old, 3 year old, 3 10 month olds, and a two and a half month old. Yup we are doomed but we have been taking each kid on one on one 'dates' and today is Rhett's turn. Emma is taking Bree and Carly has the girls. But we are gonna go to this pool and before that we are gonna stop and get some coffee from this really cute coffee shop.

I think he is going to have a really good time at the pool and definitely be ready for a nap when we get home. It should be pretty easy for Carly, it should be just lunch and a diaper change for her. She knows how to entertain them pretty easily. Anyways, I'm gonna put on my fit, a faded pink sweater blazer type thing, black distressed jeans, a super cute pairing of bracelets , my hair in a high pony with my glasses. Rhett is gonna wear a black crew neck and grey pants. And like I have no idea what Morgan is wearing.

Wrapping himself around my waist, "Love, are you excited to take your boy on a little date with us?" He pecks my neck in a few spots before I pull my shirt on.

Looking in the mirror, "just a bit, because you know in a year we are gonna be married and trying again and there is a possibility that i have a countdown till then." he smiles and shakes his head.

Pushing my baby hairs behind my ear, "And I look forward to that day, but until then we gotta wait."

I head out and get Rhett ready, along with his bag, buckling him into his seat before grabbing my purse and picking him up before heading to the van. I get him situated and hop in the passenger side.

He pulls out of the parking garage and starts the drive towards the coffee shop, which is more like a cafe. It's a15 minute drive but with traffic right now I'd say it's more like a 30 minute drive. Which sucks absolute ass but it's this super cute place like just down the block from Em's salon, and yes she is the one who told me about it. And usually she is right about these types of things so I am not doubting that is bad and not up to par.

Opening my door, "my love," he helps me out before grabbing Rhett from his seat.

I grab my purse and phone before we head inside and get inline to order, yes there is a line. Which probably means that the coffee and food that is available is really good or just looks and sounds good.

Standing next to me with his right arm wrapped around me, "I suppose you are going to get the avocado and sunnyside egg toast?"

Giving him a light hip bump, "That sounds so freaking bomb right now, so probably that and one of their matcha specials."

Giving me a light chuckle before responding, "When it comes to food you are super predictable, like if they offer a form of avocado toast you will order it." Okay, he is telling the truth about that.

Pecking his cheek, "at least you know what I like and won't be doubting when you order food for me."

Smiling even wider, "that is very very true."

We get through the line and head to our spot which is where we receive our food and eat. Rhett devours his scrambled eggs as per usual. I am pretty sure scrambled eggs are his favorite food right now because that's what he will scarf down at any time. Anyways, enough about that. We are actually going to have the triplets' birthday at the cabin with Ash, Josh, and the kids. I'm super excited yet super sad because my babies are growing up so quick.

We leave and get to the pool, where Rhett has a huge blast and is so so giggly as well as excited. I think he enjoyed his time at the pool because he is very much a water baby.