Saturday (Part Two): Betrayal And Advice.

Sophie's P.O.V.

"Me the bastard?! You are the one who didn't call back! I left a note on my kitchen counter saying I had to go to work! By the way, you didn't tell me you were a minor!" Shouted Benja. Everyone stared in silence.

"A minor?! God, you didn't say that when I was on top of you fucking your brains out! You said I was the best you ever fucked! You said you loved me! How the fuck was I supposed to find a note in that big arse apartment of yours? I'm not a genius you know!" Retorted Tyler.

Then, I remembered Tyler crying six months ago about this. I just didn't know it was Benja. It does make sense now, that five months ago Remma and I comforted a drunken Benja who cried like Tyler, complaining the same things to us as Tyler.

God I was an idiot. The two bisexual's I know, cried in the same period of time, about the same one-night-stand.

Idiot.

Benja stood speechless, tears welling up in his beautiful blue eyes. Tyler stood the same way, his light brown messy hair falling into his blue eyes.

Then, they shared a private look, like they were having a private conversation in their heads.

Then, Benja threw his hands up in the air in frustration, and ran up the stairs to his office, and slammed the door.

I blinked.

What was that?

Then, a wail of a cry screamed out from both ends of the underground warehouse.

I looked behind me, to connect eyes with Tyler, before he ran off towards the neon lit bathroom.

"Ty! Wait!" Miah and I called out.

Miah looked at me with a sad look in her face, before running after Tyler.

I looked at Remma and we shared a lot.

"Right," we said at the same time and we each went after one of the two ex-lovers.

I pushed the black swinging door with the word 'Men' lit up in neon green.

I pushed another black swinging door, to see Miah banging on the door and saying things to Ty, whilst he cried his lungs out.

"Ty, come on, it's okay. Just come out," she prodded comfortably. "We'll help you."

"We can come and get my tattoo another day." I said in a comforting, soft tone.

Suddenly, the wailing and crying stopped, and the sound of the door being unlocked echoed the room.

A miserable looking Tyler walked out, his eyes red and puffy from crying, his nose all snuffly.

We all stayed in silence, me giving him a sympathetic look.

"Don't look at me like that," he sniffled.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like... That." He said, gesturing to Miah who was giving him the same look as I.

He sighed and sat down on the bench that was also black, leaning against the mirror, his head tilted back facing the ceiling.

"God, I'm a drama queen, aren't I?" He said and chuckled lightly. "What am
I supposed to do?"

I sighed and joined him, sitting beside him with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap.

"Yes, you are. But that's beside the point." I said, clearing my throat. "You told me that night that you cried on my shoulder, that you actually felt a connection. A real connection. Do you still feel that connection?" I asked.