Friday (Part Three).

Read Author Note down at the bottom of the chapter! :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sophie's P.O.V.

I froze for a second, after seeing my idol in the same room as me. But, not only Skrillex, he came with friends.

Behind him was Porter Robinson, Diplo, Ellie Goulding, CL, Elliphant, Joel Zimmerman (Deadmau5), Madeon, Martin Garrix, and Lana Dël Rey.

Oh my gosh, I was about to faint.

All of my idols and favourite artists were in the same room as me.

I averted my gaze, and continued my gig.

I then decided to play another track then I had created myself, that was purely dubstep, or as I like to call it, EDM.

I call it 'Elemental'.

That went pretty well, I thought.

Then I played a few Skrillex remixes' Diplo remixes, Lana Dël Rey remixes, and more of my own creations.

Hours flew past, and before I knew it, it was one am, and I was packing up.

I quickly gathered my music whilst another DJ set up his stuff, and I placed all my stuff in my box.

Great, now where am I gonna put it?

I then walked over towards the bar, the box in my hand still.

There was a guy that looked about twenty-five, with light brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a white dress shirt and a black tie, and an apron covered his black dress pants.

I showed him the card and he nodded.

"What can I get ya?" He asked, grabbing a beer glass absentmindedly.

I shook my head.

"Can I have one of the best cocktails you got please?" I asked him with a small smile.

He nodded and put the beer glass back, replacing it with a large martini glass. He started creating and mixing the drink.

The finished product looked amazing and tasted like heaven.

It was a bright neon orange drink with a little umbrella in it.

I mumbled a thank you, and grabbed my box, sliding it over to the corner of the bar, finding a free seat or two.

I sat down, crossing my legs and took a sip of the bright coloured concoction.

It tasted like mangoes, peaches, vodka, ice, and things I couldn't name but tasted delicious.

I kept drinking it until I was done, then asked for two shots of vodka.

As I swallowed down the first shot, I noticed a figured sitting down next to me from the corner of my eye.

I slammed the empty shot glass down, and turned my head to see who sat down.

When I saw who it was, my eyes widened. I fell off my stool.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Asked the famous DJ, giving me a hand up, which I took and sat back on my stool.

Oh my god, I just touched Skrillex's hand.

I took an eternal deep breath.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just not everyday you see your idol." I say, shooting down my other shot glass full of vodka.