TMZ Goss[ip]

Sonny's P.O.V.

After taking a very long nap in my downtown L.A. studio apartment, drinking lots of water, my slight hangover was basically gone.

I was just mucking around on my Mac creating some potential records, but I could not stop thinking about my drunken almost-one-night-stand, Jay. She had some real talent on those decks, and worked the crowd like she was at Ultra.

I wanted to sign her to my label, OWSLA, but I was really crammed with times my artists could use the studios, and I couldn't really fit any more artists in unless I bought another studio, but there was no studios up for sale or lease in downtown L.A.

As I was taking a smoke on my balcony, there was a knock at my door. I crushed out my cigarette, waved my hands a little to get the scent off of me, and opened the door to see my friends and fellow DJ's, Dillon Francis and Diplo, also know as Wes Pentz.

"Hey dudes, come on in," I said with a small smile.

They walked in casually, Wes going straight for the TV Remote and Dillon going straight to the fridge for beer.

"Dude, have you seen TMZ this morning?" Asked Wes, a look on his face that wasn't like its usual mischievous look, but more in a look of trying to hide something, though there was a hint of mischief there.

"Nah, I don't usually watch that. Plus I've been recovering from Friday night," I said, rubbing my forehead a little.

"Yeah, I bet you dog, you!" Said Dillon, coming over and sitting on my black couch, giving me a little nudge in my shoulder.

"What?" I questioned, leaning on the armrest of my couch. Wes turned on the TV, and TMZ appeared to be on, and just finishing up a story about Nicki Minaj.

"Now look over here, it looks like Skrillex got some action last night with a local small DJ who did a gig at that new club in downtown L.A., The Night, there's images of them drinking and laughing and then taking her home, but he came inside with her and sped off this morning at like eight." Said the host, and the whole of TMZ laughed. "Here's a vid." He added, and showed a video of me and Jay getting out of Wes's car, and going inside and then it fast-fowarded to this morning where I left her house wearing my black ray-bans and clothes from the night before.

"Ah fuck," Was the only noise that came out of my mouth as more and more images of Jay and me, but mostly Jay.

"...So who is this mystery girl? Is it a one-night-stand or a long-term relationship? We'll continue this in next week's episode, goodbye America." He said and TMZ finished and a new episode of 16 And Pregnant started, before Wes switched the TV off.

"SO SONNY," Said Dillon rather immaturely, "Who is this mystery girl?" Wes threw a pillow at him.

"Okay, first of all I didn't sleep with her, I just slept in her bed because I was too drunk to drive. Nothing happened. She's just a DJ who I was considering to sign up to my record label. But my record label is too full to fit anyone in. I was actually going to ask if we could collaborate and use your studios, Wes?" I explained.

"Depends on how good she is," He said. "And not in the bedroom." He added with a laugh from both Dillon and him. I grabbed two pillows and threw them at them.

"Oh shut the fuck up," I said with a smile and laugh.

"Yeah yeah. How's about we organise a trial session at Mad Decent's L.A. Studios, eh? Then we'll see how good she really is, outside of the clubs." He suggested, and I agreed.

"Okay I'll call her up and tell her about it. What's a good day and time for you?" I asked Wes, knowing that his studios are almost full too, but he has more studios than OWSLA.

"Uh...let me check." He said, getting out his iPhone. He scrolled through for a bit, and then he looked up. "How's Tuesday, about one-ish?" He asked.

"Yep. I'll call her now." I said, dialling her number.

"Hello?" Her voice answered after a few rings, her voice sounding professional but cool.

"Hey! Jay! It's me, Sonny." I said, sounding excited but professional like I usually am when I ring up potential OWSLA artists. There was silence for a few moments, but then her voice spoke once more, sounding blank and shocked.

"Oh fuck." She said. The memories from last night must've just hit her, because she sounded completely mortified and shocked. Though this is usually the reaction people had whenever I rung them about a trial session. So I was used to it, and it made me laugh every time. "I mean, oh fuck, hey man! Dude! It's been ages! And oh my god I'm rambling and stuffing up, fuck." She said, and I could tell she was face-palming. I laughed.

"No, it's okay. Trust me, you're not the only one to have reacted like that when I've called them up about a trial session." I explained, easing her nerves when she sighed.

"Wait, trial session?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you were okay to come down to Mad Decent's L.A. Studios to collaborate with OWSLA for a trial session, and if we think you have the potential to be a big artist then we'll record an EP or album with you." I explained. "Wes, also known as Diplo, would like to meet with you and I to listen to your trial session on Tuesday, one pm, Studio number...." Wes made numbers on his hands. "sixteen. Mad Decent Studios, L.A. you game for it?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! I mean, yes, thank you, Sonny and Wes. I appreciate this offer. I shall see you then." She said, at first screaming, but then changed her voice into a professional one. I laughed and we said our goodbyes.

I hung up and told Wes that she was game for it, and they both left. I walked around my apartment and layed on my black faux leather bed with black sheets, and thought about everything.

I know I didn't actually have sex with her, and only kissed her a few times, but why is it my heart pounds at the thought of her? My stomach is filled with butterflies at the sound of her beautiful voice, and when I see her I feel like we're the only two people in the world.

I've never felt this way before about anyone, not even Ellie. And I proposed to her, except she declined and we broke up after that.

Why do I feel this way, Jay?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELLO MY SKRILLYS.

SO I WATCHED AN INTERVIEW ON YOUTUBE AND SKRILLEX CONFESSED HE SINGLE.

CAN I GET A ONE-WAY TICKET TO L.A. BECAUSE MY LOVE IS WAITING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Song of this chapter is "Bad" by David Guetta & Showteck featuring Vassy. (Included in the media box)

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO ME GO ME GO ME!

Also, this year I had the opportunity to go to Melbourne's Stereosonic Electonic Music Festival but I can't because it's 18+ :( Oh well! Here I come Stereosonic 2018! :p ;p

Anyway, have a pleasant day or night or rave my Skrillys!

~ z xx