The Good News

Jay's P.O.V.

After the call with Sonny I could barely breathe. Not only did I get a trial with a record label, but I got a colab trial.

Mad Decent and OWSLA.

My top two record labels.

Together.

Holy fuck.

I could not function properly, and leaned on the white old wall, and eventually I slid to the floor. I stared blankly at the wall opposite me. I felt numb with excitement. In a good way. Kind of like being high, not that I'd ever been high before, but my second choice of a job would be a doctor, and I'd done my research. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing, my face feeling like fire.

I must have sat there aimlessly for a while, because Miah and Remma came into the hall. I didn't look at them to see if they generally needed to go to the bathroom or if they were looking for me. Probably both.

"Oh my god Sophie!" Shouted Remma. She only used my birth name when she panics.

"Sophie! Please be alive!" Shouted Miah exasperatedly. She uses my birth name too when she's anxious and stressed.

"I'm cool." I spat out. I don't know how I did it, but my mouth moved and words came out without my permission.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" She practically screamed at the top of her lungs.

My arm moved like a snake's, slithering slowly until I handed the phone to her. It showed Sonny's number at the top, though it still wasn't listed as Sonny's considering I had't put it in my contacts yet.

"Who called you?" She asked with her eyebrows crunched together to form a uni-brow of confusion and concern.

"Sonny John Moore, often known as...Skrillex." I said in a zombie-like fashion of tone.

"Omg! What the hell did that bastard say to you?! Did he threaten you?! Argh I'm gonna kill him!" Screamed Remma, and just like a click of the fingers, I blinked and was more noticeable of my surroundings.

"He offered me a trial session with OWSLA and Mad Decent record labels." I said.

"Omg! What did you say??" Asked both Miah and Remma with a shrill squeal.

"They offered me a trial...and I said yes." I said, and they both started jumping up and down and screaming and squealing like the girls they were.

And to be honest, I couldn't blame them.

This was my ticket to making my dream a reality.

"We have to celebrate!" Hollered Miah.

"But we've already went out yesterday," I said, getting up using the wall for support. Remma came to my aid and helped me get up.

"So? This is big! Our little Jay growing up to be a DJ Superstar!!!"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't feel like partying," I said to them both as I started walking towards the door that went back into the bar.

"Oh come on Jay," Said Miah. "We have to do something."

I sighed.

"I know..." Said Remma, a mischievous smile crawling onto her face. "Tumblr movie night!" She exclaimed.

A Tumblr movie night was a traditional thing in our house. Once in a while, if someone was upset or if we just plain wanted to, we'd host what we call, a 'Tumblr Movie Night', where we'd go to the dvd store and rent or buy some dvds, and then we'd go to the supermarket and buy our favourite junk movie snacks.

It was one of my favourite things in the world, especially with my friends.

My face lit up, my eyes shining with pure excitement. "Hell yes!" I shouted, as we headed towards the movie store.

___________________________

Hello, my dears!

Happy holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Joy to the world!

OMFG CHRISTMAS IS MY FAV HOLIDAY CANT WAIT WOOOOOO!

Anyway! Here's a chappie to keep you occupied until Christmas Day!

(Shhhh there may or may not be a chapter going to be released on Christmas Day and Boxing Day as a gift to you all..... 😉😉😉 ;) ;) ;) )

Happy holidays, joy to the world! Blah blah blah :D

- Me, the lovely QueenZ14.

P.s most of my friends at school are gamers, and have steam, so I now I have steam, and if you want to add me I'm QueenZ141

:)