Saturday Night.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I walked out of the bar, into the fresh Los Angles air. It was spring, and summer was a-coming. Today was a sunny day.

It was the afternoon, nearing evening by the time I left the bar, and the sky was a little darker.

I walked across the road, towards the familiar driveway. I walked down the driveway and stairs, and walked back into the giant warehouse sized building, where all my friends stood worrying in despair.

I cleared my throat and smiled sheepishly.

All eyes landed on me.

"Jay!" Said Remma and Miah, as they rushed towards me, drowning me in hugs.

I hugged them back, and then looked straight in the eye of Lawrence.

I am not going to give up.

My eyes clearly said, and we had a war before he broke away in defeat.

"I'm sorry, everything just overwhelmed me," I said, not wanting to crush Eleven's heart and deciding to not explain why I ran off, and the conversation with Lawrence.

"It's okay. It was a bit of a shock to me to." Said Eleven, chuckling a bit and coming over to hug me.

"I can imagine," I said, chucking along with her. "So, who's doing my tattoo?" I said, sitting in one of the plush black leather dentist-chairs, smiling smugly with my left arm out where it can be tattooed on, resting my right hand on my stomach.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Heya, hiya, hi!

Sorry for the late update! Epic writers block + heaps and heaps of homework = no chap-time! Though, I gotta admit, I have been having Johnny Depp marathons, and Tim Burton marathons... ☺️😁🙌

Anyway! Dedication for the next chapter goes to whoever can guess Jay's new tattoo, or create what it's gonna look like! Comment!

Lel, 'till next chapter/ or the comments!

Ily <3