Chapter 3

Misty Pov:
Today I am walking to school with Gary and daily it will be like that! As I recently discovered that Gary is my neighbor which I never expected when I shifted here from Cerulean!

"Uh Red, do you remember him?" He asked.
"Uh who?" I asked cluelessly.
"Red!! He.. Ash!" He said,ugh how can I forget him,worst days of my life!!

"Ofcourse I do Gary but there is nothing to worry about as now I hate him and plus he don't know who I am!" I said with a genuine smile.

"Uh, actually maybe he know!" Gary replied.
"What??" I asked looking shocked,how he recognized me!? He never saw me like this!! Never!!

"Ugh s-sorry Red! When he was flirting with you in the cafeteria I saw that and.... I went to him-" He said with a apologetic expression but was cut-off.

"And you told him that I am that Misty!?" I yelled at him.
"Uh no no,I warned him for coming near you and... Maybe I had given a small hint that you are the same Misty!!" He said first saying the truth and then hesitating.

I can't believe it!! Maybe he can now recognise me!
"Gary..leave it! I don't care if he can recognize me or not!" I make it cleared. I really don't care because nothing will gonna change the fact that I hate him!!

"But.." Gary started but I cut him off again.
"Gary..listen! You know that I'm not like the one I supposed to be with him,right!!" "And besides I am not the person who  repeats their mistakes!!" I said with a assuring smile.

"Yeah,for sure you are not." He also smiled looking into my eyes.
"Here,we're in front our school now!!" I said looking at the school.

"Yeah,let's get inside then." He said and we walked in the campus.
Soon classes were going to start so Gary left and I was about to leave but someone called my name from back.
I turned, dawn!!

"Morning Dawn!" I greeted.
"Morning Misty!" She greeted back. "You know what!?" She asked looking so excited.

"Uh what?" I asked casually.
"You remember Drew!!" She asked.

"Yeah the green haired guy, may's crush." I said giggling.
"Uh you know??" She asked with a surprised expression.

"Yeah,the way May blushed and talked to him yesterday,I gussed that. And from your talks I think I gussed it right!" I said with a wink.

"Sure you guessed it right! But the news which I wanna give you is.. that Drew asked May for a date!!" She said so excitingly.

"Wow! Where's May?? I wanna congratulate her!" I replied, happiness all over my face, I am so happy for May!!

"Well she is with Drew!!" She said with a wink.
"It's better not to disturb then!" I also winked.
We both headed towards our classes which are not the same!
_______________Let's skip the classes_______________

Misty Pov:
Gary walked in the cafeteria with a girl!?? Whoa is she.....
"Hey Red!" He called.
"Hey Gary!" I greeted back walking towards him
"Is she.." I started but cut-off by Gary.

"Yes,she is Leaf!!" He said,I was knowing it!!
I quickly gave her a short hug saying "How are you?"
Wait.. did he asked her out already!? I became very curiously excited at this thought.

"I am good! What about you??" She smiled.
"Doing great! From when you joined this school?" I asked curiously.

"At the same time as Gary!!" She said smiling.
"Oh so you both enrolled together!!" I said with a slight smirk which Gary noticed!

"Uh Leaf.. she is May and she is dawn." He introduced.
"I know that! Seems like we are friends now!!" She said to May and Dawn with a smile.
"Yeah! For sure we are!!" Dawn said with a smile and May nodded also with a smile.