Chapter 11

Misty Pov:
We saw Ash and Gary laughing together!!? Enjoying themselves!!? And then also together!?

For quite a time I stared at them jaw dropped! What's happening!? Are they again friends now!? If yes than my trick of leaving them alone to sort out things worked!! Proud of myself!

With a genuine smile on my face showing my absolute happiness I approached them and Dawn and Serena also followed!

"Hey guys!" I called to gain their attention as they were busy laughing!!
Swiftly they both turned at the same time to look at me and suddenly their joyful laugh turned into a choking cough!!?
"Cough cough cough" Gary coughed!

"Cough cough Misty!?" Ash said with a weird smile on his face! Is he having a constipation!?
"Umm guys.. Are you both alright?" I asked trying to figure out! A moment before they were laughing and then another moment coughing!? This is quizzical!

"Yes! What will happen to us!?" Gary said in a desperate voice and not to mention with same kind of 'constipation smile'!! I would have laughed on this new word created by myself if this situation isn't so confusing!

"Well..okay! Now tell us what made you friends again!?" Dawn jumped into the conversation! And asked a question which I curiously want an answer for! She also looks happy!

"Friends!?" They both said in unison! They seemed surprised!? Or acting to seem surprised I think!? I have participated in quite no. of plays that I have a precise knowledge of who is acting and who is not!! But why!?

I narrowed my eyes on them, "Yes! Friends!! Now, tell us, didn't you both sort out things with eachother and now you both are best friends again!?" I directly came to the point! There's no point in beating around the bush!

"Best friends!" Gary snorted, "You very well know Red, that thing ended quite a months ago! And I can't tolerate any acquaintance with him anymore!" Gary said in a serious voice full of hate! Hmm but why I am feeling that he is faking it!?

"Yes! I also can't even tolerate him! Then why would I want to befriend with such a person whom I can't tolerate!!" Ash said shrugging.

"Then why you both were laughing!? You both seemed to enjoy eachother's company!" Dawn asked in confusion! Well, I have to give it to her! Whenever I feel confused about something, she asked it out! Nice!

"Oh that...er" Ash started, "We were laughing because a teen pond slipped into a artificial boy!" Gary said in between hurriedly with quite a confident look on his face! Like stating a fact but the only problem is that ponds can't be teen and boys can't be artificial!!
Dawn and Serena gave him weird looks!!

"He meant that we were laughing because we saw a teen boy slipped into that artificial pond!" He said pointing at the pond but also giving a kind of glare to Gary with corner of his eyes! Very little to be noticed by anyone! Ha but caught by me!

You have become quite observant! So you return again! I see!
"Umm ohk! Enough of this talk, now let's eat something!" Serena said.

"Well you all get snacks! And I'll check on Leaf!" He said.
"Seems like someone is missing his girlfriend!" Dawn said with a smirk! I giggled! Gary ignored this all and left!

When we started towards the snack corner Ash and Serena were already there holding hands and standing quite close!

It hurts? Doesn't it? Ye-Hurt!? Why would it!? They are in relationship! They are bound to touch each other as how much any partner like to touch another partner!

You mean as in a way that you liked or loved to touch Ash when you were in a relationship with him!? Shut up! Why you always come from nowhere when he is around!? You don't seem this much attentive when I am with my other friends!!