Chapter 11 - Death of First Victim

"Aman...."

The voice echoed Aman's ears and his chain of thoughts get broken. It is Roshni who come out for drinking water. But she look at Aman dreaming something, opening his eyes. Of course, she know what his mind recalling about. Its not new for Aman thinking the past but it is also not new for Roshni to see Aman getting hurt because of the past memories. It has become a habit now. Whatever may happen in future but no one can erase the scar from his heart. 

"Roshni," Aman looked at her. 

Roshni looks at Aman's eyes

Roshni looks at Aman's eyes. He understood what she is meaning. He really don't want to think about it but his heart desires for it. 

He nods his head positively. Roshni covers Aman with blanket and caressed his face, wished him good night.

*****

The flash of the torchlight falls on the rock and it moves forward. The whole cave is dark and the night made the cave is extremely dark. Soonafter, another flashlight accompanied and moves forward. One of the torchlight falls down and a sound, "Ouchhh..." is heard.

"Avni, where is your focus?"

"Sorry Neil... I was slipped..."

Avni and Neil moves forward inside the dense Takshak Vann cave. It is the same where Manyata brought Nayantara and pleaded the angel of Naaglok to give her another life. It is where everything took a new turn. Only after this, Neil behaved abnormal when he gets to see Nayantara and lashed her out for loving him selflessly. 

Nayantara suggested Neil and Avni to find the truth of the past and everything with the help of Naaglok's angel. As a spirit, Nayantara wasn't allowed to enter the holy temple of serpents.  So, Neil and Avni take their own risk to come here. 

Avni takes out a letter roll from her saree fabric and recites the slogans written in the letter.

 The slogans are used to make the invisible temple appear in the cave. The letter roll was given by Nayan which she acquired from one of her spirit friend.

Slowly, the cave gets brighter and beautiful with the divine idol of Lord Shiva, the cold waterfalls along with the pleasant herbs that are grown along side. Naags and Naagins from Naaglok too come there.