Chapter 12 (Part 1) - Blind Death

Recap: Rudra killed Bhairavnath ruthlessly in order to save, Neil and Avni.

(Flashback continues)

Other serpents starts moving to their respective places. Neil and Avni are looking at each other. Avni knew something amiss happened when Rudra killed Bhairavnath. Rudra interrupted them in the  middle, "What is going on between you two?"

Neil and Avni nodded their head in negative. Shivanya come there and was also surprised.

Shivanya - "Rudra, Neil and Avni... What happened? Why are you here? In fact, most of the serpents are here except me. What happened?"

Rudra - "I don't have any idea for now. A sorcerer decided to kill all the serpents to gain powers. When Neil is about to save them, Bhairav used his wickedness and was about to kill Neil. Out of rage, I killed him."

Shivanya - "How did you reach here? Why didn't I charmed by the tune?"

Rudra - "Even I am not charmed by the tune. It's because we are newly transformed serpents and we didn't get the complete powers to become a serpent. So, the tune is not working on us. Also, I woke up due to the noise at outdoor. I saw a group of serpents moving. I decided to follow them."

Shivanya looked at him amused. Rudra signs Shivanya that Neil told him all these things.

Rudra - "I don't know why, but I feel like I gained power after killing the sorcerer suddenly."

While they are conversing the matters, a guy come near Neil and whispered something in Neil's ears. Neil nodded him positively and sent him. Neil moves from there taking both the swords. Avni understood the situation, whereas Rudra and Shivanya needs to know many things about him.

Neil reached the temple of Pataliputra. He entered inside the Sanctum Sanctorum (mandira griha in  hindi) of the temple. He worshipped the Shiva idol and got blessings from him. He looked at the wall of the Sanctorum, which is made up of stone. He pressed a specific stone brick, and it got pressed inside and the place he stand, goes deep into the underground.

Neil reached the secret room of Naag haveli which is connected to the temple. Neil took a fire torch and lit the other fire torch of the room.

 Neil took a fire torch and lit the other fire torch of the room