Chapter 17 - Death of Surya Prakash

Suryaprakash - "What are you thinking now?"

Alice - "I just wondered how could you perform Yagna in this heavy storm. The rain doesn't seem to end."

Suryaprakash - "Don't worry about anything, Alice. Things will come its original place on time, despite the calamities."

Alice thinks, "I am worried that you might get the hold of gandhak."

Suryaprakash - "What is the recipe for your makeup?"

Alice (stumbled) - "Why? What are you going to do with that?"

Suryaprakash - "It's none of your business, wifey."

Alice - "I won't give this to a rascal like you."

Suryaprakash stares at her and threw a fire torch at her that hurt her legs and palm. She shouts. 

Suryaprakash - "If you keep doing the same, I'll burn your palm."

Alice doesn't reply him. He keeps the fire torch near her leg. She shouts badly.

Alice - "Please leave me..." 

She cries.

Suryaprakash - "Then, give the makeup."

Alice reveals the makeup recipe to him.

Suryaprakash smirks.

*****

Next day,

Udayveer and Nandini are in the burnt palace of Pataliputra since their house was thrown away due to the storm. Almost many people are in the palace since flood didn't reach the palace.

Udayveer - "Day after tomorrow is a special day that comes after 120 years. The day when Neil and Avni betrayed us, joining with Swastika. The day when, gandhak appears in Agni. Definitely, Neil must have planned to acquire the gandhak as it is his lifetime dream."

Nandini - "But, we need to know how Neil remember his past birth? Also, to acquire gandhak, Avni's support is needed. But, how is that possible if both hate each other?"

Udayveer - "That is not our problem, Nandini. We need to give them pain first, then the death."

Nandini - "Even these people are against Neil."

*****

Avni - "Decision is still yours, Neil. If you want to continue our broken relationship, I have no issues."

Neil holds Avni's folded palms and rest his head on it and cries.

Avni also gets emotional.

Neil - "If I am okay with it, will our relationship mend again?"

Avni - "Definitely Neil."

Neil  hugged Avni tightly and Avni reciprocated the same.

Neil - "We run to some other place and live there peacefully."

Avni - "Yeah, no one would disturb us."

Neil - "I want you be with me twice - Now and forever."

Avni - "I love you, Neil."

Neil and Avni smiled. 

Next morning,

Neil wakes up with a thud that even wakes up Avni as well.

Avni - "Neil, are you okay?"

Neil - I got a bad dream. Someone who looks like me is shoving yours and my head from our body."