Chapter 8 - Nayan's face

Story so far: Neil and Avni's honeymoon - Manali cottage house - strange behavior of Neil - cuddling with corpse - heartbroken Avni - same repeats the next day - the corpse becomes a soul - Nayantara - revenge - parents sister murderer - Nayan's twin sister Tara - non-identical twins - mother Manyata - Tara's lover Mayank - Nayan's lover Yuvraj - Nayan accuse Yuvraj for using black magic - Neil justifies - Tara Nayan leaves -  fire not affect Neil - Tara Nayan confused again - Manyata's death mystery - Gorakhnath entry - first birth curse - 4 birth related - Alice factor.

The episode starts with the continued conversation of Goraknath with the spirits and Avneil.

Nayantara - "Gurudev! I know something about my face."

Avni, Neil and Goraknath look at her

Tara - "Nayantara and I share the same face that is she looked like me. There is a big mole in my neck, which is used to differentiate me and Nayan. But she met up with an accident, so her face was changed like Alice's one. Nayantara loved her new face more than her real face because she doesn't like resembling  me. She wants to be unique. Many misunderstood Nayan for me and she felt inferior as she was never given importance. Its her immaturity and insecurity." 

Nayan - "That is the reason, even after becoming soul, my face is not changed as I desired for my new face and hated the old face."

Tara gives him a photograph regarding the faces of them ,which was taken before Nayan's accident.

Goraknath - "Who changed your face?"

Nayantara stands blank. Avni and Neil are shocked by the happenings. But they are at least relieved as the sudden development as he is going to reveal the secrets.

Avni - "Gurudev, Am I also related to Neil in his previous births? Why didn't you remember our previous birth accurate, which happened 30 years ago, but you're remembering old stories that happened 200 years ago?"

Goraknath - "We still didn't know the accurate facts. There are manuscripts which are written by your Kulguru who lived during Neil and Avni's first birth. We share the lineage of that Kulguru. We know about your history through our ancestors and we were mutual well-wishers."