Chapter 9: Sanity

"Your honor, people of the jury, we are all gathered here today to prove this woman's innocences.." Katelyn said seriously with a hand at Jane's shoulder.

"...I am here to prove her innocences" she gripped harder before releasing her tension to Jane's shoulders and then walks right in front of the jury.

"Rambo, a fine panda, rare as they'll ever be, was brought home safe, was he not?" She spoke with a monotone voice, Cryo slammed his first to the hard wood.

"Objection, your honor!"

"Overruled. you may go on, Ms. Katelyn"

"Thank you, your honor. And as I was saying; Rambo was never hurt, he didn't even have a scratch on him-and as Rambo's rightful owner, Strawbewwy, has done everything, and I mean EVERYTHING for Rambo's safety and well being!-That is all" Katelyn finished before strolling back to her seat with a fistpump with Jane.

Now, it was Cryo's turn to talk. With a slow walk in the middle of the court room, he stole a glance from both the jury and the judge. Every step he took made the atmosphere heavier and heavier. Putting his arms up to sides, he spoke.

"Fellow citizens of this-place-needs-more-sand, as we all know, Rambo had always been in this smp, and for me to give you the evidence of Zeno's ownership of Rambo; I put Strawbewwy to the stand" Cryo said with a finger pointed at Jane. As she nervously walked towards the hot seat, she was soon on the stand with a hand on a book with Comet herself holding it.

"Do you swear to tell and nothing but the truth?" Her voice could set millions on their knees as her gaze was cold and dull at her scarlet ones.

"I s-swear" She stuttured as Comet went back to her seat. And as expected, Cryo soon stepped right in front of the desk with a sadistic gaze.

"Strawbewwy, what were you doing right before you saw Rambo?" His tone lacing with silent venom as she cowered in her seat.

"I-I was running down a path of dirt and cobble, and then at the end-"

"What did you see?" Cryo smirked as Strawbewwy gritted her teeth as she recalled what she saw.

"It was Zeno and Rambo..."

"And what, pray tell, was he holding?"

"Bamboo.."

Whispers flooded the court room at the sudden information.

"Thank you, Strawbewwy. And now, ladies and gentlemen, we now know that Zeno was the first to make contact with Rambo, and therefore, proving that he, is the sole owner of Rambo the panda-" A slam to the table had been heard as Katelyn sat up from her chair with an angry expression on her face.

"Objection, your honor! He has no evidence that Zeno was the one that tamed Rambo!" Katelyn stated as Cryo smirked once more and then taking out a folder.

"Oh, do I now?- Here I present to you; pictures of Zeno taming Rambo the panda!" He presents a file photos taken at the same date as when Strawbewwy had first saw Rambo. The jury looked over each photo with great surprise.

Going back to her seat, Strawbewwy had walked back with shameful gazes directed at her figure with each passing moment breaking the wall that shielded her from breaking down. Before a soft hand of warmth was placed on her shoulder as Katelyn gave her a warm smile that eased her worries. They were going to win this.

"People of the jury, yes, it is true that Zeno was the first to tame Rambo, but Strawbewwy was the one that true took care of Rambo through the hardest of times; the great storm, the savage purge, and of course, the death of John Snow-"