Chapter 10: There is a simp among us

ROUND#1

Watching her little lime green among us character get its brains blown up by a bullet to the head did not break her happy, but instead increased it. Since, now knowing that Strawbewwy was one of the imposters just fanned the flames of her excitement; this game will be an amusing one.

Corpse's character quickly reported Comet's body after looking around the crime scene for any sign of the imposter.

DEAD BODY REPORTED

With a bowl of newly made popcorn at her table as Comet and her chat starved for a show.

"Where was the body?" Rae asked, without missing a second. As Comet smirked at her predictions.

"I found it at admin, like right after I finished my card swipe, I saw the body just lying there" Corpse's voice is hot, no one can lie about that.

"Sounds pretty sus"

"Really, Toast?"

"ANYWAYS-Corpse, so you saw the body right after task, right? No one else was with you?" Zeno asked as he intensely looked at Comet's figure crossed out with a cross.

"Yes"

"So that means the imposter is a simp."

*

After finishing her tasks, her little ghost character followed Katelyn around as well as watching her kill Pokimane in front of Toast and then selfreported.

"Got anything to say, Toast?"

"NONONONONONO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN!"

"Toast?"

"Did you just kill Poki?"

"NO! Katelyn killed her in front of me!"

"That's pretty sus"

"It wasn't me!"

*

Claudia smiled at the screen as well as a glance to her window to see her empty flower pot thriving in the sun. She looked back at her peers, and her friends, as they blasted out Toast.

"Chat, No one believes Toast. Send him support please" She said as she watched Katelyn run free and do a double kill with Jane.

Right after that, the screen turned blank with the words "DEFEAT" over Katelyn and Strawbewwy's characters.

"Oh come on!"

"Was it Strawbewwy or Katelyn who killed Comet?"

"It was Strawbewwy, guys" Comet spoke up as she drank her fruit drink labelled as "brain juice".

"STRAWBEWWY SIMP! STRAWBEWWY SIMP!"

Heloitsmi: STRAWBEWWY SIMP

GeraLdjeil: SIMP FOR CORPSE

theSimpRider: I CALL UPON THE SIMPS OF CORPSE

GreenJoke: SHOW YOURSELVES SIMPS!!!!!

highaf: SIMPS ARE AMONG US🤣

JeLLO: COMET IN SPIRIT XD

ROUND#1 (FINISHED)

*

ROUND#2

Comet was once again crewmate, following Sykkuno around as crewmate buddies as they did tasks together and soon being joined by Rae as they headed to medbay.

DEAD BODY REPORTED

"So this....blue guy is dead"

"I think thats Zeno"

"Huh"

"I'm pretty sure no one saw anything so..."

"Wait I saw—"

"Skip?"

"Skip."

In the far lands of Europe, Zeno had his hands on his face as he weeped, while the participants went on with their task.

Soon Poki had been killed by Corpse, while Sykkuno and Comet kept each other safe by sticking together and occasionally running into some fellow crewmates that were being chased.

However, the highlighted blue word "Victory" had manifested in the dark blank screen to signal that the crewmates had won by doing their tasks.

ROUND #2(FINISHED)

*

KiteL1ne @ KiteL1neReplying to @ Comet'sTwitterPOOCHIIIIII NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

KiteL1ne @ KiteL1ne
Replying to @ Comet'sTwitter
POOCHIIIIII NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

|
|
|
|
|

Zen0_ @ Zen0Live
Replying to @ Comet'sTwitter
Did u seriously steal Katelyn's cat?👀

   ^Comet'sTwitter @ Comet'sTwitter
      Replying to @ Zen0Live
      To be fair, Poochi snuck in my bag
      on his own.

|
|
|
|
|

CryoNetz @ CryoNet
Replying to @ Comet'sTwitter
Your first twitter post is about stealing cats. Keep up the good work👍

|
|
|
|
|

*

"GIVE ME BACK MY CAT!" The rushing voice of Katelyn on the phone, immediately made Claudia pull awayfrom her phone as she looked back at Poochi and her cats snuggling on her couch, peacefully sleeping. Her cats had met Poochi before when she and Katelyn did some hangouts together and brought their cats.

"Don't worry, he'll be back in your laundry baskets tommorow morning" She assured as she walked back to her bedroom for the night.

"Ok, but make sure he gets enough food, drinks, and as much chew toys as possible" Katelyn talked over the phone for about 10 minutes before she hung up from being to sleepy.

".. and make sure he's *yawn* get enough sleep, and wait until he does his 'I-wanna-sleep' position before you leave him to sleep or else he might tear down your coffee mugs......." her drowsiness showing from her voice; her yawns, sighs, as well as her sleep snores as she falls asleep on call.

"Goodnight, Katelyn" Claudia whispered before hanging up, as well as falling asleep on her bed, stomach down and phone sprawled on the bed and left uncharged as well as a Claudia herself slumbering peacefully with Wilbur, who moved to her bed earlier on the call, in a loaf position on her back, purring loudly.

*

@ Drista
Please wreck it
XXX.XXXXXXXX.XXX
11:31 pm

@ OrpheliaComet
Mkay
12:54 am

Is this an smp?
9:13 am