Chapter 18: Worse than death

"Your rent is 200 monopoly dollars"

"F*CK!"

Laughing at Chile's misfortune of bankruptcy, Claudia takes her 200 monoply dollars from Jane as she moved past GO on the board.

"That's it, you lose"

"Well too bad, I get first dibs on the pizza" Chile, or Cryo perhaps, smirked and left to Jane's kitchen to get to the pizza.

"NO!"

"Noooo"

"Somebody stop him!"

"We can't leave the board until we lose or win, remember?"

"MINE!"

*

Chile(pronounce like Kyle), slowly ate his pepperoni slice, taunting as with Zak(Zeno), who dropped out the game to eat pizza, leaving Jane, Katelyn, and Claudia to finish the everlasting game of Monopoly, cheaters edition.

Jane, who was using the jail tactic to stay safe and eliminated the held money in her opponents hands, suspicious glanced at her opponents to see Katelyn eyeing the pizza box, and Claudia, who was staring back with a soulless poker face.

All 5 friends had met up in Brighton to hang out and for a collab they were planning. They met up at Jane's house to play monopoly and eat pizza to hang out. From the moment Jane's dog, Brisket, approached the door to greet their visitors, Katelyn, Zak, and Claudia has flocked towards the fluffy dog to pamper him with hugs and kisses, while Chile hid his handsized hamster, Bunbun, into his pocket.

"That's it, I want my pizza" Katelyn stood up from the board and went straight for the pizza, Chile and Zak cheering at the developement.

"So, it's just you and me" Jane said, moving over to the board, to move her dinosaur figure, after bailing out of jail.

"Indeed it is" Claudia said, nibbling on her chocolate chip cookie, which Jane eyed with a brow raised.

"Where did you get that?"

"I've had it since the pizza came" taking a sip of her glass of milk.

*grumble*

Claudia smirked at Jane's apparent hunger.

Katelyn watched closely with Poochi in her arms as well as a pizza slice in her hand, Chile reaching over for another slice with Bunbun on his shoulder, and Zak, who had went over to the guest room to take a nap.

"Fine, I drop"

"Let's goooo!" Claudia cheered, finally reaching over to the needy Wilbur, who was curled up on her lap the whole game.

*
(

Warning: UNO language ahead)

"Hello, Chat" Zeno said to the camera, opening his stream as per usual.

His jet black hair angled to one side, his dark blue eyes hidden by a pair of shades.

"As you can tell, this is not my normal set up, I am in an unfamiliar place of unknown origin, however, do not fear, for this is Strabewwy's house" He said, with Chat zooming faster than the Flash, Mods doing their best to slow down the chat speed.