008. [Astronomy Tower Pt.2]

"Oh It's Killed meh, it's killed meh!"

Narrator's POV:
Astronomy Tower — 10:50pm

Draco Malfoy and Juliet Potter have been sitting at the edge of the Astronomy Tower, for about 50 minutes — talking about their past experiences.

"Omg!" Juliet exclaimed, "Remember in third year, you got, quote on quote, attacked by Buckbeak?!"
Juliet laughed at the memory, while Draco just hugged and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck yeah I did." Draco scoffed in annoyance, "that chicken nearly got me killed!"

Juliet laughed even more, causing tears falling out of her eyes; Draco furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes one more time.

"Oh it's killed meh! It's killed meh!" She mocked Draco as she put the back of her hand onto her forehead, and slightly leaned back, "You and your bloody chicken."

"It's not funny!" Draco frowned and crossed his arms like a toddler.

"You've got to admit, it was a wee bit funny." She giggled as she repeated the memory in her mind.
Draco turned his head away from Juliet and slightly smiled at the raven-haired girl, next to him — feeling this bubbling joy at the pit of his stomach.

As Juliet's laughter died down, silence began to surface the atmosphere around both the blond and the raven-haired girl.

Juliet reached for her pocket, trying to find her phone — this took Draco's attention and looked back at the girl.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked as she started to type something onto her phone.

"I'm doing something..." She mumbled while she concentrated on the phone. Juliet immediately started laughing again, as Draco furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Check my post on Twitter."

Draco was still confused while Juliet was still dying of laughter, he reached for his phone that was tucked away in his pocket; He went on Twitter and saw Juliet's Post.

"Twitter"

@wheresmyjule:
Imagine getting pressed over a
fucking Hippogriff 💀

View Replies:

blaiserods replied to your tweet:
       OMG LMAOOOO

yourhumandictionary replied to your tweet:
       Juliet stopppp 😭😭😭

slytherinprince replied to your tweet:
WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! ITS NOT FUNNY
wheresmyjule: IT'S STILL FUNNY!
slytherinprince: It's not. IT
ATTACKED ME!

view more replies...

weaslette replied to your tweet:
LMAO HE MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT AS
WELL 😭😭
wheresmyjule: IKR 💀💀💀

astoria_gg replied to your tweet:
stop making fun of Draco!!!
wheresmyjule: AYO! @montague.g GET
YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND HERE!
slytherinprince: Astoria, it's fine it was a
a joke :)
      wheresmyjule: *cough* simp   
                   *cough* *cough*
   view more replies...