CHAPTER 1

Y/n's pov

When I completed my studies of college, my dad forced me to do his all works and I just moved out from my home and I stays with my friend lia.
"Y/n? Shall we go for party arranged by our college friends?" Lia asked.
"Ahh, shall we? Bcz I have lots of works that gave by my dad" I took a long breath and tied my hair up.
"Ya! Just only today we will have so fun" lia requested me to go for that party "ahh, yes I'll get ready for that"
I went to my bedroom and wore a party wear for that. "Lia? You're ready?" I asked "yes- but I'll drive the car hmm?" I placed my files on the shelf and we went to the place where party was arranged.

"Hey!!! Y/n, lia great we are seeing after a long time wow" eunbi hugged us. " Yah, by the way do boy's came here?" I asked. "Nah,a surprise is there for you" eunbi took me to hall and I saw namjoon who is also known as rm (he's one of my favourite lecture) and I gave him shake hands
"Hello sir" I was really glad that I saw him after a long time and I forgot to ask his phone number to text with but it's a kind of feel when you see one of your favourite person ever.
"Awh, y/n!!!" He smiled and hugged me. Oh my god literally I was shocked and he only hugged me and I hugged him back. "So, sir how is your life going on?" Lia asked "ah, it's literally boring without you guys and especially without y/n hehe" I giggled.

"Come on let's dance together" we all started to dance together. "Come sir"
Lia asked "nah, it's ok" he sat on the sofa on the corner. I came inside the hall and eunbi called me "come y/n"
I said "uhm no it's ok" I sat beside namjoon sir. "Y/n I have to say something" sir sat more close with me. I looked upon him "sir -" I made a blushed face. "Ah, I - I love you and shall we spend a night?" He asked me.
"Sir- I - I need" he kissed me and I placed my hands over his abs. Nobody saw we doing it. Suddenly we went out and I left my phone in lia's bag.

We reached on his home and he made me sit on the table. "Can I do it for you?" I said "sure-" he took off his shirt and touching my lips so slowly.
Massaging my thights and took me on bridal style. We continue that on the bedroom. Lia called on namjoon's phone "Sir, is y/n with you?" He said
"Mmh, yes" lia ended the call and she thought that I was alright with him.
Next morning
I woke up and I saw myself undressed.
"Oh my gosh" I dressed up and went to kitchen. "Good morning sir" he gave a cup of coffee to me. "Y/n can I say something?" Y/n blushed "yes"
"I'm moving to Italy so, are you coming?" Y/n got shocked "sorry sir, I can't" namjoon said "then ok, take time I'll wait for you" he pecked on her forehead."I'm going bye" she left.

Y/n's pov;
I reached home and lia was there
"Ya, where were you?" She yelled.
"At joon's place" I blushed. "Are you okay?" I went to my room and started smiling like fool. "Lia, I love joon sir"
Lia got shocked and she looked at me.
"Oh my gosh, you serious?" She asked.
"Yeah, it's true" I holded her hands
"You know, he's going to Italy and I'll go with him if I can" I said. "Be carefull and ask to your parents"
I laughed and said "I'm going to my home to visit mom and dad"
"Okay, let's hope what happens next"

-to be continued