CHAPTER 6

Author's POV;
Today was the big day, y/n was going to go to college today. She woke up early and took a bath, after the bath she woke Namjoon up and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. After a simple breakfast they headed out. Namjoon drove both of them to the college. While nearing the building, y/n decided to get off since she wanted to keep the relationship a secret in college.
Y/n's POV;
I entered the huge building and was transfixed for a while. It was a really pretty place. I then went to the principal's office, where I met namjoon. He showed me around and gave me my schedule. I entered my first class and settled down. After a while the teacher came in as I introduced myself.
I was walking towards my biology class when I saw mi-young near the lockers. She looked up and came running to me as if happy to see me. She hugged me, "omg y/n, it's really nice to see you here, first day?" she asked. I just hummed and smiled politely. To be honest I needed help because I was confused where my class was. "Hey mi-young?" she turned towards me and said, "yes?". "I actually have some trouble finding where my biology class is so can you help me a little?". She happily nodded and led me to my class. She also had her biology class so we sat together.
The day went by as the first day at college ended. I went back to where namjoon first had dropped me and saw him waiting there. I went towards the car and sat inside. "How was your first day honey?" he asked in a cheerful voice. "It went well Joon, I had fun" I replied and he hummed. "We will be heading over to moms for lunch now okay" "WHAT? U should have at least told me; I could have made something for her" I said. "Sugar, you don't have to, she just wanted to see you again so she invited us, lets go hm" he replied. "Okay" I said as I sulked in my seat.
Namjoon's POV;
We entered the house and greeted everyone. y/n went to the kitchen with mom and I sat down with jin hyung and dad. "My future daughter in law is really pretty, don't you think the same jin?" my dad said. "yes yes dad she really is very pretty" jin said. "DAD!!!, what if she hears us?" I said and they just laughed it off.

We sat down on the table and had lunch. Mom had made y/n's favorite and she was enjoying having a conversation with mom and the rest of the family. After lunch we all sat down for a cup of coffee as we continued a random conversation. The day went by without us knowing and it was already late. Me and y/n bid goodbyes and went home. There was a huge traffic jam near where we lived so it took a little long time to drive back. Rain and thunder had started by the time we reached home. We hurried inside. After taking a bath and changing clothes I went downstairs to find y/n studying. I made some coffee and gave it to her while helping her with her work once in a while.
She was fully concentrated on math. She was doing her homework while I found myself staring at her. Her brown silky hair falling over her face. Her hazel eyes that held the depths of her, her pinkish lips that were parted a little as she focused on the problems.
I was brought back to reality with her waving her hands in front of me. "Excuse me sir, u there?" she said and I just smiled. "What are u looking at hm? U seem lost..." " I am lost baby, lost in your beauty" I said as I saw her getting shy. she hit my arm lightly as she laughed. "Stop being absurd and help me with this problem" she passed me the notebook. I took it and said "it's not absurd Hun, it's the truth.
After finishing the work, we had some ramen for dinner. After that we lied down. The thunder didn't calm down so I cuddled y/n as she drifted off peacefully in my arms....