CHAPTER 9

When namjoon awoke, I was already awake. I could hear clattering coming from the kitchen. That must mean he was cooking breakfast.

I got out of bed and headed straight to the kitchen. When I got there, I found namjoon looking at his phone.

He was frowning so I decided to speak.

"You look worried" I said as I sat next to him on the counter, my back leaning against the wall. He looked up at me before replying.

"Oh, well i just noticed the date and time, its almost midnight" he replied. My eyes widened as I thought about the movie marathon that we had done last night.

"Are you still watching that?" i asked. He nodded. “Yeah, i just hope they didn't stop it because i am not sure I can sleep tonight” he replied.

“Well they don't seem to be stopping anytime soon” I pointed out as i gestured towards his screen. There were four missed calls and six unread messages. ‘oh no’, i thought.

They probably got called by other members, who would know what's happening.

“We should call them right now” I suggested as i pulled out my phone. “Okay” he agreed. “Let's see if they answered, maybe one of them will answer.

“Do you want to give it to me?” namjoon asked, holding out his hand. I handed over my phone and he dialed their number, placing it to his ear. For a second there was no response and i started to freak out until suddenly jin picked up.

“Hello?” jin spoke. “Jin hyung! Sorry for calling so late! How did the recording go? Is everything okay?” i quickly asked while trying to keep my voice steady. He sighed.

“Yes, we're fine, why do you ask?” he replied. Nervously, i continued. “Well, uhm.. I was wondering if you guys could come over? To watch a movie?”. “Movie? What are we watching?” jin asked.

“It’s a secret.. But we need you guys here! It'll be super special, i promise.” i added. “Alright then, but if this movie has anything to do with your recent obsession then i will never forgive you” jin warned.

He hung up the phone as i put mine back in my pocket. I stared at it in shock as namjoon wrapped an arm around me. “Why didn't they accept my request??” i asked. He shrugged. “Maybe they're busy?”.
“That doesn't make sense” i replied.

“Let' just wait till tomorrow. Maybe we'll get an answer then” he reassured. I nodded and hugged his arm tightly.

“Thank you, you're the best” i mumbled as i squeezed him tighter. “I love you too” he whispered. “You really love me huh?” i asked jokingly.

He nodded.

“Of course i do, you're the only thing i'm obsessed about”. I blushed and looked away shyly, he chuckled and pecked my cheek.
“You're so beautiful” he whispered as i looked at him again.

I smiled at him, then turned back to the fridge, grabbing a couple of eggs, milk and butter. “You hungry?'' he questioned.

I just nodded and he grabbed the eggs. “Here, i'll cook the rest” he offered as he cracked the eggs in a bowl, putting them in the sink.

While he cooked the rest of the foods, i cleaned up the apartment and washed the dishes, while he finished cooking.

When he finally was done, we began eating. Once we finished eating, we both got into bed as he snuggled closer to me.

We had a nice quiet moment until i decided to bring up something i've been curious about.

"Namjoon?" i called softly. He hummed. "How does it feel being the lecture?" i asked. He smirked lightly. “You know it feels good. The guys treat me like a leader but when it comes to you, everyone treats me like the sunshine I am” he answered with honesty shining in his eyes.

I giggled softly. “But I also feel bad for being in charge” he added as he caressed my cheek lovingly. “Why do you feel bad? You deserve it baby, it’s your job, you're doing your best to lead these people” I assured.

“I guess, but sometimes i wonder if they hate it” he said as he closed his eyes, his grip tightening slightly. I placed my hands on his cheeks, caressing them gently.

“They don't hate it, they respect you” I said. “And you make them respect you too” I added. “You're so amazing baby, i couldn't believe that the person who makes everyone fall in love with you is actually you, not someone else, someone who isn't even born yet.” I placed a kiss on his forehead then cuddled him.

“You're such a dorky dork” i joked, pulling away slightly. His smile broadened as his eyes met mine.
He leaned down and kissed me sweetly, causing my heart to flutter.

“And you're the cutest dork in the world” he added as he peppered small kisses on my lips. “No I'm not, im not cute, i'm pretty” i protested.

He laughed lightly and rested his forehead on mine. “You are beautiful, adorable and funny” he said with a wink. “So pretty” he added. “I am not pretty!” I exclaimed, pushing him slightly but he caught me and pulled me back onto him.

“But you are, especially when you blush” he said as he nuzzled his nose into my neck. “I think you're prettier than me” I countered. “You are beautiful and funny, which i think makes me prettier” he countered.

“You're wrong, but i have to admit that you look better when you blush” I said with a smirk.

“I guess i won't argue with that statement... Now lets get some sleep” he said and kissed me on the lips.