CHAPTER 2

The next day

I woke up and stretched a little, I was going over to my parents today to see if they would allow me to go to Italy with Joon sir. I seriously love him a lot. His looks, his body, His personality, and of course his IQ, I just found myself falling for him more and more every day. Not feeling like eating anything, I wore my shoes and took my jacket. I hailed a cab and went towards my parents.

At my parents' house

I rang the bell as the door flew open revealing my father. "what are you doing here?" he questioned. "I just missed you a little, I'm your daughter, can't I come over?" I asked him as he moved aside letting me in. as we settled down on the couch. I looked at him. "where's mom?" "she went over to a friend," he said. Nodding my head, I inhaled sharply. "Dad, I am going to Italy," I said in one go. He choked on thin air as he looked at me. "you what?" he asked. "I'm going to Italy, with my teacher. He wants me to continue my studies so he is taking me abroad with him" I just lied to him, a lie won't hurt would it. "okay then go ahead, I won't stop you," he said. I was shocked. I jumped up and hugged him tightly. "omg thank you dad I love you so so so much". "yeah yeah" he said.

I called Joon sir a few minutes later since my dad wanted to meet him once. God knows why he was getting this protective. I told him everything on call and he willingly came over. My dad and Namjoon talked for a while and then I went back to my apartment with namjoon.

Inside the apartment

I was packing my clothes when two arms circled around my waist. I smiled a little as he kept his chin on my shoulder. "what?" I questioned him. "do you love me y/n-ah?" he asked as I nodded my head, a little shy from the sudden confession. He pecked my cheek and then helped me pack. Lia was out today. I called her and asked her to meet me one last time because I don't know for how long I will be gone.

"CHOI Y/NNNNNN" Lia screamed as she entered the apartment. As she realized Namjoon was there too, she smiled feeling embarrassed. I hugged her as she fake cried. She then pulled back handing me a bracelet. "whats this?" I asked her. "a tiny gift from me, so you don't forget me" she said. I smiled as I looked at it, it was very beautiful. "Thank you for supporting me, idiot, I love you a lot" I said as I then again hugged her, feeling tears in my eyes. "oi don't be sad now" she said wiping my unknown tears. "take care of her sir, I'm leaving the love of my life to you" she said dramatically as we all laughed.

No one's POV;

They drove to the airport as Y/n was very excited. It was her first time going abroad. It was exciting yet saddening at the same time. She was moving away out of the country she has lived all her life. A lone tear escaped her eyes. Namjoon wiped it with his thumb. He pulled her closer as y/n shed a few tears on his chest. "we can still go back y/n, you don't have to go with me" namjoon said comforting her. She sat up wiping the tears off and smiled at him. "no I want to go"...............