CHAPTER 4

Namjoon's POV;
The loud ringing of the alarm woke me up from my deep slumber. Shifting at my place, I heard soft snores as I looked beside me to find y/n sleeping peacefully. I used my hand to brush away the strands of hair that were on her face as I admired her features. She was really beautiful. Big eyes, a perfectly shaped nose and her lips were plump, just the way I like it.

I leaned down and kissed her once before getting up to get ready. I took a shower and changed my clothes. Heading downstairs I prepared breakfast for us. Just some eggs and toast with y/n's favorite brewed coffee. I then went to wake her up as she was still sleeping. I entered the room to find her curled up in the blankets as I sat beside her.

Shaking her up lightly, "y/n-ah it's time to get up, you have to go to school" I said as she just moved to her place. Suddenly she sat up looking at me with wide eyes while breathing heavily as tears formed in her eyes, I was confused but as I raised my hand to wipe her tears, she got up and ran towards the washroom.

I followed her standing outside the door trying to open it but it was locked. Worried I called for her but no response. Then I heard the shower so I moved back and waited for her to finish and come out.
Y/N's POV;
I turned on the shower to muffle my cries as I cried out loud. I have sleep paralysis and this one was really bad and I was so scared. I failed to calm down as my heart beat increased and I couldn't breathe anymore.

I felt like I'd pass out so I ran towards the door opening it. I looked at Namjoon who stood up confused. I ran to him and hugged him tight, crying in his arms. He was still unaware of what happened to me but still held me back and calmed me down. As my breathing was finally normal, I backed out looking down. He held my chin and made me face him.

"what happened bun?" he asked me as I said nothing. He sighed and then hugged me again, stroking my back as I gulped down my tears. "I have sleep paralysis" I said as he froze. Understanding what I said he moved back "do u see a doctor for it or any sort of medications?" he asked as I shook my head in a no. he hummed and then took my hand, leading me downstairs.

After breakfast he decided to skip school and stay at home with me as I was still a little shaken. To distract me he taught me Italian since I have to survive in this country.

Authors POV;
They spent the whole day discovering Italy and going around to places. Namjoon tried his best to distract her and he succeeded. y/n was happy right now. Italy was her dream country and she always wanted to be here. Namjoon was relieved to see her smile. she had been gloomy all day. He brought her to places, fed her good Italian food and bought things for her. y/n seemed to settle well. As the night dawned upon, they went home, and y/n made sure to cherish the memories they made today. Tomorrow would be a big day....