⁂︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼⁂︎

𝘓𝘜𝘟𝘜𝘙𝘠, 𝗸

𝘓𝘜𝘟𝘜𝘙𝘠, 𝗸. 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲
.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.

(y/n)'s tiny ass bedroom
18:50 pm

"FUCK! WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY CLOTHES".

After you read the paper you ditched your cake and ran straight home. You didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to Haru, but that wasn't really the point. This was a sign. Someone out there was on your side and you couldn't be anymore grateful.

You had never heard of Daisuke's Agency in your life. So when you reached home you immediately googled it. How have you not heard of it before? It is one of the biggest Fashion Industries ever. That company makes millions a day. Have you been living under a rock?

This was your chance to get a job. 'Thank you pretty lady'.

You were now tearing your closet apart looking for decent clothes to wear for your interview tomorrow. They didn't give you a number to call to book the day and time for your interview, so you assumed you just had to walk in and look pretty but how could you "look pretty" if you have no fucking clothes.

You were broke and you didn't really care what you wore. You stayed at home most of the time and you didn't have friends to go out with. What the hell were you supposed to wear?

You dropped to the floor dramatically and cried out in anger. "I knew not having enough clothes would bite me in the ass", you huffed.

Your only option was to call your mum and ask her if she had any formal clothes for you to wear, this would definitely lead her to ask you a lot of questions you didn't have answers to. The only thing in your closet are sweats and oversized t-shirts which are worn out.

You sat up and started biting the excess skin on your bottom lip, a habit that your mother told you to stop when you were younger.

"I can make this work, I just need to think". You weren't some fashion designer but you've watched some videos and you were a fast learner. You could make this work...hopefully. All you needed was a sewing kit and some fabric.

.

.

.

.
(y/n)'s bitchy neighbour's apartment
19:15 pm

You didn't want it to end this way but it was your only choice. The lady that lives opposite you. She never liked you and the feeling was mutual. After you asked to borrow her toaster and gave it back to her in pieces, she has been nothing but a bitch to you.