⁂︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲⁂︎

𝖫𝖴𝖷𝖴𝖱𝖸, 𝗸

𝖫𝖴𝖷𝖴𝖱𝖸, 𝗸. 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲
.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄.

The fancy restaurant
20:25 pm

He opened the door for you and you thanked him quietly

He opened the door for you and you thanked him quietly. Looking around your eyes widened at how beautiful the restaurant was. You didn't see people at all, your eyebrows furrowed and you turned around.

Daisuke noticed the confused look on your face and walked beside you. "I rented the place for the night", your mouth hung open and you shook your head. 'Not even surprised'.

You sighed and waited for him to show you where to sit, he pointed at the back table leading the way. Getting comfortable in your seat you picked up the menu that was in front of you.

You could feel eyes on you and you looked up slowly catching Daisuke's intense stare. "What?" you said touching your face just in case something was on it, he shook his head and looked back down causing you to raise an eyebrow.

Soft music played in the background and you heard the workers chatting quietly, the peacefulness was soothing but you really wanted to get this dinner over with. You didn't want to get played again and you didn't want him to think you were easy to get either.

You cleared your throat pushing the menu forward catching Daisuke's attention. He looked at you and you put your hands on the table fiddling with the corners of the menu, "are you going to explain what's happening?" He sighed and rubbed his palms on his trousers.

Scooting a little closer to the table he scratched his head, "why don't we talk about it after we eat". You stared at him suspiciously but reluctantly agreed, you were quite hungry and waiting a little longer couldn't hurt.

Daisuke called one of the waiters over and you both said what you wanted, it didn't take long for the food to come. You inhaled the scent and a small smile appeared on your lips as the smell of f/f hit your nose. The dim purple light shone on Daisuke and defined all of his perfect features.