⁂︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲⁂︎

𝘓𝘜𝘟𝘜𝘙𝘠, 𝗸

𝘓𝘜𝘟𝘜𝘙𝘠, 𝗸. 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲
.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘴𝘰... 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥?

(y/n)'s box of a bathroom
8:00 am

To say you were exhausted was an understatement. You stayed up all night...maybe not all night, but later than you expected on designing your interview clothes. And you did a pretty good job...you guess.

It was stressful and you stopped yourself from crying out of anger, but you did it. Yes you got fresh cuts from trying to put the thread in the needle but was it worth it, yes.

You are now looking at yourself in the mirror waiting for the water that was now running in the shower to heat up. You were determined on getting this job, it never said on the paper that you needed experience. No, you didn't have a lot of experience with fashion but you would give yourself a 5/10 for knowledge.

Watching Rupaul's drag race and DIY videos really helped you and you gave yourself a pat on the back for watching them. "Whoever said too much tv is bad for you is a liar", you snickered.

The water was finally hot and you took off your f/c (favourite colour) robe and tossed it on the floor. Your body shivered at the cold air that now touched your exposed skin and you could feel goosebumps now forming.

You hopped inside the shower and shut the white curtains. You grabbed the soap that was next to your shower sponge and squeezed some on it. You started scrubbing your body from any excess dirt and sweat from yesterday.

You were excited about today. This is going to be your first ever interview and you couldn't help but feel your stomach flip. You tried to get your mind off of any negative thoughts, you didn't want it to ruin your day. You had to believe in yourself, if you didn't then you were bound to fail.

Once you finished covering your body with soap you stepped in front of the shower head and the hot water washed off all the soap that was on your body. You felt your shoulders drop and a sigh left your lips because of how relaxed you felt. Showering was always your favourite thing to do. Not only did it make you clean but it was calming.

You stayed in the shower longer than you expected and the mirror started fogging up. Smoke now flooded the bathroom and you knew that you couldn't stay there forever. You turned off the water and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the sink.

You picked it up and wiped your body, then wrapped the towel around you. You used your hands to wipe the now foggy mirror so you could see yourself and gave yourself a wink. It was now a habit of yours. It made you feel better and some how gave you some confidence.