𝟬.𝟬𝟮

"if you could be a flower, what would you be?"

the two girls were currently sitting by sam's pool having an aimless conversation.

"a daisy. they just look so pure and innocent." sam chuckled.

"you're very unique, you know that rory?" 

"so i've been told." the girl smiled. the two's attention was soon directed towards the rattle of mr. larusso's bamboo ornaments. aurora noticed a boy. not just any boy,

a very attractive boy.

he had semi-long brunette hair and chestnut eyes that glistened in the light of the sun. his lips slowly formed into a smile, exposing his glistening white teeth. both teens were now admiring each other, making sam smile at the interaction.

"oh hey." sam spoke, breaking the two out of their gaze.

"hi." stated the boy.

 "sorry i was.." his eyes flickered away for aurora, making their way to sam. "i was looking for mr. larusso. he's been training me back here in the dojo."

"then i should thank you. he tried roping us into it. isn't that right aurora?"

"huh, what?" the girl lifted her head up at the two, clearly not paying attention. they giggled.

"so you must be the daughter he talks about all the time?" the boy spoke, turning his attention back to sam.

"i would hope so. i'm samantha and that's my best friend aurora."

"robby." he glanced at aurora, who shockingly was already staring at him. they shared a smile.

"oh look at this." mr. larusso was now outside, seeing the three. "my current student and my former students. you know if you two wanna join us, there's still time."

"we're actually going to the mall with mom and grandma." robby and aurora were still staring at each other, smiles plastered on their face, completely ignoring the conversation between the father and daughter. before aurora knew it, mr. larusso was heading towards his car.

"it was nice meeting you." robby added, mainly talking to aurora. 

"you too. and uh, good luck with the tree." she beamed. he had a confused look on his face, making the girl's smile even wider. when the two were gone, aurora looked at her best friend.

 "I think im going to do karate again." 

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

ahh robby and aurora's first interaction!! so so so excited to see their relationship evolve. 

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.