𝟬.𝟬𝟴

   aurora took a deep breath as she walked up the familiar staircase.

the young girl tried to avoid this place, but knew she couldn't hide forever. 

"rory! you're finally home!" spoke a voice. 

"hi mom." aurora smiled. "hello to you too." she gleamed at the two cats at her feet. 

"your dad is out on business again." the older women sighed. "he's so stubborn. i told him not to go and spend time with the family but no. work's much more important!" she mocked throwing up her arms. 

"it's fine mom, really." aurora knew her father went on business a lot. she also knew how much it angered her mother, hence the reason they get into so many arguments. it was rare that he was home, and when he was, it was filled with fights. not wanting to hear her mom rant any longer, she picked up her two cats, heading up into her room. 

────────────────────────

opening her door, she gently placed the two cats on the floor before flopping onto her bed. after scrolling through her phone for an extended amount of time, she received a text.

𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 ❣

im going to the tournament.

& you're coming 😁

                                                                                                                         𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘺 ❣

                                                                                                                  omw bae 

────────────────────────

"you owe me big time." aurora said to the larusso girl taking the seat next to her.

"did i tell you how much i love you?" sam replied embracing the girl into a hug.

the announcer soon began announcing each team causing the crowd to clap and cheer. 

"from reseda, returning to the tournament we have-" 

"cobra kai! cobra kai! cobra kai! cobra kai!" the kids began chanting. the smiles that were on the larusso's face dissipating at the sound of the familiar dojo. 

"what is this camp rock?" aurora commented earning a chuckle from the girl beside her. 

"now that's what i call an entrance! and a badass name for a dojo! let's hear it for cobra kai!" everyone in the audience cheered. aurora recognized each of the teens from the day at the mini mart.

 the teen soon felt eyes darting on her. looking up, she made eye-contact with the 'mohawk boy'. they exchanged smiles before the boy quickly averted his eyes back to the ground. "and finally unaffiliated from north hills, we have robby keene!"

 robby keene. aurora eyes widened. she didn't know exactly what happened between him and daniel, but the one thing she did know is they weren't on good terms. the two teens made eye-contact causing them to immediately smile.

"i didn't know he was fighting" stated amanda.

"neither did i" replied daniel.

this was going to be a long night.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

aurora & hawk?? hmm..

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.