𝟬.𝟭𝟬

aurora walked down the aisle of the hardware store, deciding to join mr. larusso and robby in the rebuilding of the miyagi-do dojo. after the tournament, her and the brunette boy's relationship grew, and so did her feelings towards him.

"mr. larusso, its, uh, its over here." spoke robby as he walked over to where the screws were.

"that's a deck screw." he replied "we could use that to hang the shelf, but then the screw will be doing all the work. eventually it'd give out under all this weight." 

as mr. larusso continued teaching robby about screws, aurora's eyes drifted off and soon noticed an upset johnny lawrence listening in on the conversation. the girl felt pity for the older man. she knew that he cared for robby.

"hey, metallica man!" one of the employees shouted, making mr. larusso look over and see johnny. "we got that mirror glass all set for you, so just come up front and pay for it." as the two began walking the employee noticed the three.

"whoa larusso auto? chopping prices. pssh! pssh!" he stated while making karate chops with his hands. "i love that commercial. i love karate too, i mean i never got to do it, my mom wouldn't let me so-, wait you look just like him. is this your son?" gesturing towards robby.

daniel let out a sigh as he shook his head which made the worker nod and leave

"what are you guys doing here." johnny asked walking over to them.

"just working on a little project that's all. you?"

"same."

"we'll uh... go pay. come on aurora, let's give them some time alone." the girl nodded and followed mr larusso.

aurora didn't know the whole story between robby and his dad, but she knew that it definitely wasn't a good one. she gave the brunette boy a sympathetic smile, walking away.

────────────────────────

"are you sure you want to do this? just because i want to do karate doesn't mean you have to too."

"aurora trust me, i want to do this as much as you. it's us verse the world."

the two exchanged encouraging smiles as they approached daniel and robby conversing about the dojo.

"got room for two more?" the girls spoke simultaneously.

"the place looks great." sam smiled

"i mean the house has been painted and the deck has been sanded, does that mean we're off the hook?" added aurora.

"uhm no we're gonna find something for the two of you to do. get on over here." the brunette duo ran over and embraced daniel with a hug. "not even open 24 hours and i've tripled my roster. i've gotta a good feeling about this. because this summer, you're going to be spending a lot of time back here"

aurora and robby turned their heard towards each other sharing a warm smile.

"i think i'm ok with that" gleamed aurora.

"me too." replied robby.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

im back bitches. here's the chapter you all have been waiting for, sam & aurora are officially apart of miyagi-do!!

i also want to thank you guys for all your support while i have been absent. your comments mean the absolute world to me & i am so happy you are still enjoying 'ouch'<3

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.