𝟬.𝟭𝟭

aurora was beyond excited to begin training at miyagi-do, especially because it would give her an excuse to hang out with robby. 

the famous brunette boy has been the only thing on her mind. every time his beautiful chestnut eyes met hers, butterflies swarmed in her stomach. she's never felt this way about someone else before and hoped the feeling would last forever.

her happiness soon faded once she reached the living hellhole she called home.

opening the front door, the loud voices of her parents screams echoed throughout the house. 

"i'm so tired of this." the girl overheard.

"you barely show me or aurora any attention, bill. half the time you're away in some other country focusing on your work. then when you're home, all you do is talk about work! you show up late for dinners with my parents, you never ask how MY day is, you constantly ask me advice on YOUR job, and every time i try and have a normal conversation, you get mad at me!" sighed her mother.

the young girl agreed with her mother. she felt as if her father was always putting his job first, completely forgetting about the most important thing in his life, his family.

"i do everything for this family." the man argued. "if it wasn't for me, we would be living in shitty reseda eating out of dumpsters and begging people for money."

the door suddenly made a loud slam, causing the shouts of her parents to come to an abrupt stop. looking over, they noticed the petite brunette standing in the foyer. 

"aurora, honey, can you come here?" her mother requested. the girl anxiously headed over to where her parents were, wondering what they might want.

"sweetie, tell your father how much it hurts you when he goes away to work." the girl was astonished. 

"but dear, you know why." reasoned her father. "don't you like being able to live in a big house and be able to afford everything you want? if i don't go to work, you wouldn't be able to do any of those things, now would you. and you know as well as i do that your mother would never get a job."

now aurora was outraged.

"oh you've got to be fucking kidding me" the girl fumed. the innocent girl who has never cursed in her sixteen years of living, finally broke.

"i can't believe you honestly thought i would choose between you guys." she scoffed. "dad, ever since i was little, you have always put work over mom and i. all those times you missed my birthday, i hoped that you would finally be able to come, but instead, i got a check. you always thought that it was about the money, but it never was. then, once you were gone, mom would lock herself in her bedroom, and cry. i felt so alone, like i had no one. you two were always too busy focusing on yourselves then your only daughter, and i've put up with your shit for way too long. i'm done."

tears started to form in the young girls eyes and she darted towards the front door, ready to escape the place she once called home.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

i don't know why i torture myself by writing these sad chapters, but i thought it was import to show you guys how much aurora has been through. next chapter will be much more enjoyable than this one, i promise!!

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.