𝟬.𝟬𝟯

home.

 a happy place. a place filled with love. a place where you belong. 

 the larusso's , that was home. aurora, amanda, and daniel's mother were in the kitchen, while sam set the table. 

"okay mrs. larusso, taste this. i need your honest opinion." aurora said as she lifted the wooden spoon up to the older women's mouth.

"delicious, my love. absolute perfection." the young girl's eyes lit up as she clapped in response.

daniel walked into the kitchen, stunned that the two older women weren't fighting, robby following behind him. when noticing aurora, he fought a smile that soon appeared onto his face. 

feeling eyes on her, the young brunette looked up from what she was doing to see the smiling boy, in which returning the smile.

"oh look who's here! come on in. aurora, amanda, and i are making dinner."

"aurora made her famous chick cacciatore." spoke amanda as she placed the tray of food onto the table.

aurora glanced over at robby who seemed a little out of place "you wanna stay for dinner?"

"would that be okay?"

daniel perked up and smiled, "of course! you're more than welcomed."

 ────────────────────────  

everyone decided to sit outside for dinner that night, making robby and aurora especially close. 

daniel and robby were informing everyone about their eventful day in the woods. 

"look, i slipped once, but i caught myself and climbed back up, so it doesn't count." robby protested.

"no that totally counts as falling!" aurora stated, causing everyone to murmur in agreement.

daniel pointed a finger at robby, "you need to tell everyone about the handstand." 

"Ii almost did it" he stated proudly.

"oh my god, aurora remember when you did it that one time? how old were you twelve?" amanda brought up making everyone except robby nod and snap their fingers at the memory.

"got to thank gymnastics for that one." robby then began asking aurora follow up questions about the sport she had once partaken in. the two seemed to be in their own little world as the larrusso's continued their conversations, aurora feeling a sense of bliss.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

 i want to include more interactions with robby & aurora

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.