𝟬.𝟬𝟱

 skating.

you wouldn't expect the girl to take part in such activity, but it was one of her favorite hobbies.

she felt a sense of freedom when riding down the concrete, music blasting in her ears.

when robby mention it last night, she was beyond excited to meet him at the skatepark. 

           ────────────────────────

aurora quickly got ready and headed right out the door, taking her skateboard with her.

approaching the location the boy sent her, she noticed a very focused brunette skating up and down the ramps.

robby.

the sight of him made the girl smile. she began walking towards him.

"hey stranger."

scaring the boy, he fell off his board, landing straight on his back.

"oh my god, robby are you okay?"

"im good. just got a little startled that's all." he beamed at the girl.

the two began skating, asking aimless questions trying to get to know each other.

"i'm going to be completely honest, when you said you knew how to skate i was shocked."

"most people usually are." aurora giggled.

"what got you into it?" robby asked curiously.

the girl sighed. "skating allowed me to forget all my troubles, making me feel like the only person left in the world. almost like, an escape from reality, you know?"

"aurora, we have more in common than i thought."

 ────────────────────────

after skating for quite awhile, the two decide an ice cream break was very much needed.

"vanilla, seriously?"

"what? it's only the best flavor to every exist."

"yeah, and the most basic." robby stated shaking his head.

"okay, at least i didn't get mint chocolate chip. it taste like toothpaste." aurora fought back.

robby chuckled "whatever you think."

aurora and robby settled down at one of the nearest picnic tables.

"so 'vanilla is the best flavor to ever exist,' tell me more about yourself."  

"well, my names aurora, im sixteen, and ive been friends with the larusso's since i was nine."

"no shit, i mean what about the actual aurora." aurora's face soon felt warm, nobody has ever seemed that interested in her before.

"uh lets think, i love reading and painting, i have two tabby cats named declan and toby, and my favorite flower is a daisy."

"your favorite flower is a daisy? hm ill keep that in mind." winked the brunette boy.

────────────────────────

the young girl laid on her bed, the killers playing faintly in the background when she heard the doorbell ring. knowing her parents were too busy arguing to get it, she picked herself up and headed downstairs.

as she opened the door, she saw a familiar bloom of flowers laying there on the floor.

daisies.

the girl picked them up and noticed a card that read:

'picked out by yours truly '

            - robby keene ♡

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

they're going to be the purest couple you've ever seen, just wait.

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.