🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յՑ: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐🐱

Note:

Text in Bold are text messages.

Text in Italic but have no colons are thoughts.

Text in colons are speech.

...................

While Yoongi had gone over to Hosoek and pulled him away to talk. Dior didn't quite like the idea. He knew who Yoongi was and the type of person he was, so for security, he watched as the two went away from the crowd and filled them into the hallway upstairs undetected.

There he saw the position the two were in and he didn't like it one bit.

Hoseok was before Yoongi sorta pinned to a wall, not really though.

"That fox." Dior gritted his teeth.

He listened in on their convocation. He didn't hear much as he was far away a bit, this was the only way he could see what was happening without being detected.

Yoongi suddenly kissed Hosoke's lips.

Dior was in a rage. He was about to go over there and teach Yoongi a lesson but stopped dead in his tracks once he saw that Hoske was actually responding to the kiss. He was hurt.

They pulled away and it went even deeper. They were making out in the hallway and Dior was just watching the guy he had a crutch n, his friend being taken away by Yoongi.

He was last for words on what to do, say, think...his world stopped.

He was heartbroken.