🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 յգ: 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊🐱

Third pov-

Taehyung was on the dance floor, enjoying the life of the party slightly drunk. He was too frustrated to think and deal with his life decisions and stuff, he wanted a breather. There he was, rocking his body from side to side, spinning around, moving his hips where it caught the eyes of lusty people.  You could say, he was all a blast and not giving a damn.

Jungkook however was on the other side of the room, seated on the single-seat couch, watching Taehyung dancing his life away. He was actually interested.

A guy with brown-like hair appear from one side of the dance floor and went over to Taehyung's side, you could clearly see what he wanted to achieve here. Jungkook who was on the couch wasn't having it. He began to approach the guy on the dance floor beside his secret crush.

When he was finally there, Taehyung was almost in brown hair guy's arms, but Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his embrace and gave the guy a deadly death eye stair.

"Stay away from him."

The guy got the message and went away.

Taehyung who was in Jungkook's embrace looked up at him giggled.

"Mr. Bunny guy, why are you here?"

"Bunny guy?"

"Yes. You look like a bunny...a cute bunny *giggle*"

"Let's dance bunny guy."

Jungkook was pulled further into the dance floor by Teahyung and they began dancing. At first, Jungkook was reluctant, but seeing Taehyung like that and the expression he had on, felt like a seductive alluring aura he could resist further.

Taehyung started grinding his cake against Jungkook's Pepe as they dance. It was a challenging time for Jungkook. Taehyung just danced and danced while Jungkook tried his best not to take any form of action that could end them up in bed together.

"Keep calm, keep calm..." Jungkook tried to calm himself mentally but fail.

"Fuck it".

Jungkook responded to Tahyung's grinding on him and accepted it. He held his waist securely and dance to the music. Things were getting heated in here.