🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 շյ: 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖆𝖉🐱

Third pov

The party had finally had come to an end. Both Good and Bad. Tragic and Magical. The night was all over the place. Jimin ended up taking a taxi home. Hoseok got his first boyfriend. Jin had fun with Namjoon and Taehyung has fallen out with his best friend.

"Where's Jimin?" Hosoek asked as he was at the car, thinking Jimin was there.

"He's gone." Taehyung spoke with a sad tone.

"what do you mean gone?" Jin asked confused.

"He left during the party and had gone home."

"Do you know why tae?"

"You don't look so god nor sound well, what happened?"

"I..I.." Taehyung broke into tears.

Hosoek and Jin went over to his aid and embrace him into a huge.

"shhhh..it's okay, it's okay..."

......

Jin ended up driving alone in the front seat as Hoseok tried to comfort him in the back seat.

"Do you feel like talking to us now Taebear..?" Hosoek asked with a soft tone.

Taehyung shook his head yes.

"Did you guys by any chance knew that Jimin had a crush on Jungkook."

"Jungkook?"

"Yoongi's Jungkook?"

"Yes."

"No way we didn't, you knew?"

"Jimin wanted me to keep it a secret until he got the courage to actually ask the guy out."

"wow..keep going Tae."

"So, the thing is, I too actually have a crush...'

"what?!" Hoseok and Jin exclaimed in sink.

"You two like the same guy?"

"No No No." Teahyung waved his hand in the air.

"He does, I don't... I like Jimin..."

Jin and Hosoek were scilent.

"Didn't see that one coming huh?"

"Not really, but when you think about it, it kinda explains why you are always blushing when he's around, may it be for fun or not." Jin gave his thoughts.

"You two would look good as  a couple!" Hosoek cheered for them.

Teahyung blushed a bit but not for long.

"I thin I ruined my chances forever."

"what do you mean."

"At the party while I was partly drunk, I was dancing with Jungkook..it was harmless at first cause it's just dancing...

"yeah."

"No harm at all."

"but...things took a turn."

"what happened."

"We started sorta..grinding on each other..." Teahyung began playing with his fingers and looked down, not facing their eyes.

"wow.."

"I know..I'm the worst."

"NO YOU'RE NOT, remember you were drinking so you were slightly not yourself.."

"You're right..I wasn't. I was so frustrated and lost...I wanted to confess to the guy I liked, My soulmate and best friend but couldn't...I was such a wuss..I-I made things like this because of my stinginess...I deserve it." Taehyung broke into tears again.

Hosoek however wasn't having it.

He slapped Teahyung on his cheek.

The car was silent.

"Don't you dare say such things. You are not worthless nor a wuss. We all would feel like that if we were in your situation. It's natural to feel confused and last...don't ever say that again." Hosoek told him as he stared right through his soul.

Taehyung sniffed.

"I'm sorry."

"Taebear, don't feel lost or defeated okay, I'm sure things will be fine soon."

"You're right hyung..I just need to talk to Jimin about my feelings before we don't see each other completely again.

"That's the spirt."

....