🌞𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 շշ: 𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖊🐱

Third pov

It was the next day of school and Taehyung knew this was the time he needed to shine. The time he needed to come up front with his feelings to Jimin before it was too late. Before Jimin had arrived, he opened his locker and places a letter inside, fingers crossed Jimin would see it and meet him, if not, he'd go over to his house and tell him, he wasn't going to give up on their friendship as soulmates and possible lovers.

"Please come." He planted the letter and ran away to class.

Ding Dong.

Two class is done and lunchtime was finally here.

He wrote I the letter that they should meet at lunch around the cherry blossoms at the back of the school, so he went and waited. He had already notified Jin and Hosoek of his plan and they cheered him on for the idea.

Tic Tok.

Tic Tok.

Tik...Tok.

Ding Dong.

The bell had wrung for school to resume it's classes once again. Jimin didn't show and he was saddened by this. He wanted to cry but held it in and looked on the bright side, maybe Jimin didn't even go to his lockers yet since he hardly does...hahaha...maybe.

School came to an end and Jimin was ignoring Taehyung like crazy.

He would see him coming and turn the other corner.

If he saw him trying to communicate with him, he ran away.

Taehyung was feeling helpless and lost.

...

"I'm sure he'll come around soon Taebear."

"I hope so.."