Zombies Meet Wolves

The wolves walked through the school

The wolves walked through the school. When they got in through the two doors Wyleigh lead Wyatt in as he grabbed her hand as she walked with Willa, Wyatt and Wynter with the other wolves at the school.

As they got through groups to get them to step out of their path Willa and Wyleigh growled at them and brought their hands up that had their sharp claws on them. Their moonstones glowed bright blue before they returned to no glow.

"These sheep just let us in." Willa began and Wyleigh and the other wolves agreed as they knew how these people were so easy to give a fright to.

"Baaaaaaaaad idea." Wyleigh finished off for Willa. She imitated the pathetic humans as she scared off this boy in a pink cheer leading uniform off as he walked in their path.

"We agreed to play nice." Wyatt told the two girls that caused the other wolves growling behind them. They shared a look practically having a full conversation as Wyleigh answered her boyfiend.

"Wolfie maybe you did but me, play nice, never." She told him as she used one of his favourite nicknames. She replied to him quite snarkily.

"This is me being nice." She answered her brother as she moved her claw up against the lockers causing it to create almost sparks. "Now let's find this moonstone." Which forced the rest of the wolves to get back on track for finding their moonstone.

They were all at the end of the corridor before they turned. Wynter finally joining the front of the group. Wyleigh was in front of Wyatt as he had his arms wrapped around her shoulders.

As cheerleaders came closer to the group ti try and do something Willa and Wyleigh growled at them once again.

But then when the bell went for the start of the day Wyleigh and Willa lead the other wolves in howling as their moonstones glowed. Before they stalked off going to their lesson or the library.

~~

Wyleigh was looking for a book for something to read to the pups later that night as she was running out of things to do to get them to sleep at night but when they relaxed they would sleep easily.

She head Willa storm over to a table causing her to grab the book that she found and take it with her to Willa, Wynter and a cheerleader who was dressed in pink.

"That dog just ate my homework." This made Wyleigh protective over Wynter as they weren't dogs. They were werewolves. This caused a low growl to come from Wyleigh's throat as she looked at the girl.

"Lies! These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole out moonstone." This was the truth and Wyleigh nodded her head at Willa's words as she knew it was the truth and the settlers changed the story to make the werewolves look like the bad guys when they really are the monsters in the werewolves story.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that." The girl who welcomed them earlier said and she was being pathetic over it all.

"There's a lot that you don't know." Wyleigh growled out at the two girls across from them. It was the truth no one knew what it really was like for the wolves at the moment.