Wyleigh Confronts Wyatt

After the song they all howl before Wyleigh looks up and sees Zombies and that one cheerleader Bree. 

"Addison. Don't make me take this off. You don't want to see me zombie out." And at this a wold growls at him and his z band comes off and he zombies out. He throws the boy into a wall and Wyleigh runs over to him. She holds him and makes sure that he is ok. 

"Zed, I want to be here." She heard Addison yell out to the zombie boyfriend. "Yea I needed help on the chemistry homework didn't you see the beaker emoji." She told her confused friend and Wyleigh struggled to hear and didn't know what some people would say to her. 

Wyleigh couldn't hear what was going on as she got the wolf to a bed so he could rest as she was in a bit of pain from the lengthy throw.

When she came back out and was coming down the stairs Wyleigh grabbed the railing as the ground began shaking as they preped for the detonation of Seabrook power the day after. 

Wyleigh didn't bother running with the others to the edge to look at Seabrook power as the demolition was prepped as she went to get the Wolf pups ready for bed. She was seen walking up the stairs with three pups on her between the age on 4 and 6. With some following behind her. 

As she was coming up to the room she heard Willa tell Wyatt. "Until she becomes on of us properly me and Wyleigh lead this pack or did you forget about your girlfriend leading this pack. You haven't been helping her much and I was asked by one of the pups if you were even together because you wouldn't stop howling about this Addison girl." 

~~

With Wyleigh in the pup's room she was tucking them all in together before one of the younger ones said: "Wy, can you sing us a song."

"What do you want it to be about?" Wyleigh asked them back.

"Sing about whatever you want to." They all replied back to her. 

0:22-1:19 is where to listen to during the first song

1:01-3:10 is the timing for the second part of the song.

You came in swinging like Apollo

I'll be feeling it tomorrow

No, I ain't seeing straight, hyperventilate

Knees begin to wobble

You cut my brakes and hit the throttle

I couldn't stop it if I wanted

Dizzy silhouette, makes me break a sweat

I'm in trouble

Oh, I've been dazed and confused

From the day I met you

Yeah, I lost my head

And I'd do it again

Either I've seen the light

Or I'm losing my mind

There's something 'bout you

That's got me dazed and confused

Dazed

Dazed and confused

Dazed

Wyleigh is singing to the pups in the room and slowly they begin to relax and go to sleep one by one.

I bet you know just what you're doing
You're not the type that's used to losing
First, you build me up, then with just a touch
Leave me here in ruins
Something 'bout your eyes
I can't even walk in a straight line
Under the influence

Wyleigh leaves the pups bedroom and she looks and sees Wyatt on the floor with Willa and he meets her eyes before she goes down the stairs quickly. She leaves the wolf den into the forbidden forest. 

Oh, I've been dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again
Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me dazed and confusedDazed
Dazed and confused
Dazed

Wyleigh doesn't know that Wyatt has followed her out of the wolf den. She walks mindlessly through the forest and memories are played back to her in her head of times with Wyatt. 1. When they secretly left the den one day and Willa caught them. 2. Their first kiss. 3. Them relaxing on the rock. 4. Him watching her and helping her put the pups to sleep. 

I don't know if this is real life, real life
What happens if I open my eyes, my eyes?
Will I ever get my head right, head right?
I don't know if this is real life, real life

Wyleigh lies down on the rock as she gets there and she relaxes as she sings and she reaches up to the sky as she has her eyes closed during singing. Wyatt has followed her out to the rock as it plays back the memory of them the last time they were out there playing around and laughing and Wyleigh running from him as he tickled her. 

Oh, I've been dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again

Wyleigh is still on the rock as she sits up before she stands up. Her eyes are open. 

Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me
That's got me dazed and confused
From the day I met you
Yeah, I lost my head
And I'd do it again
Either I've seen the light
Or I'm losing my mind
There's something 'bout you
That's got me
Dazed and confused

Wyleigh is still singing as she throws a rock at a tree near where Wyatt is and she kneels with her back against the rock as she has her head against the rock and once she has finished she breathes out a breath of relief before Wyatt steps on a twig and she whips her head in his direction. 

Once she has whipped her head in his direction Wyatt just gave a pathetic wave towards her and Wyleigh just shook her head at him. 

"What are you doing her Wyatt? Wouldn't you rather be with 'The Great Alpha'." Wyleigh looked at Wyatt with distrust in her eyes. 

"Well for one I followed you out here and why would I want to be with Addison. You're my girlfriend." Wyatt told her as he moved closer to her and sat up on the rock that she was leant against. Once he sat down Wyleigh leaned against his leg that was closer to her. 

"It just seems that every time that we are together all you want to talk about is Addison. We never have time together when she isn't spoken about. I just want my boyfriend back. And to be how we were before she even came into our forest." Wyleigh opened up to him about not knowing he had heard her earlier that day when she was with Willa. 

"You know all you had to do was come to me. I've missed spending time with my pup and I've noticed that you have been pulling away from me. But you don't need to explain yourself. I heard you and Willa earlier." This caused Wyleigh to relax even more on his leg before he began running his hands through her hair. But when he said that he heard her she snapped her head up and met his eyes before he said. "Don't worry. I understand it all. But what can I do to make it up to you." 

Wyleigh thought about this before she said: "Just be here for me." She looked up at him a bit relaxed. "Don't let me think that I'm alone in this cos I need you Wolfie." 

Wyatt moved down off the rock being careful of Wyleigh's head. They both just hugged. Before the scene left them.