Going After The Moonstone

"We triggered the alarm

"We triggered the alarm. Hurry." Wyleigh called out to the wolves as they ran through the power plant. But when they go into the open area they were trapped. Lighted turned on and they were caught by people. Humans and Zombies.

"Wolves Freeze where you are!" This human told them. They were stuck there and there was no way out. They all growled in their own time at the guards. Willa and Wyleigh at the main human and Zombie in charge.

~~

"You're trespassing werewolves." He told them and Wyleigh was help back a bit by Wyatt as he knew she had a short fuse at the moment.

"How can we be trespassing on our own land." Wyatt told them as he let go of Wyleigh's hand and stepped closer to them.

"It's werewolf territory." Wynter growled out at them.

"I don't know anything about that." He answered them idiotically.

"We could take them." Willa called out before everyone growled out as their eyes glowed out yellow amber and their moonstones glowed out.

Wyleigh, Willa, Wyatt, All Wolves, Addison, Eliza, Zed, All Zombies and Humans

Hear it getting louder, a call for revolution
Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution
We'll protect our own, take back the stone
No, human nature cannot hold us down
Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper
No, we'll never be forgotten, our blood's thicker than silver, yeah
When worlds collide, it's do or die
So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?

Hear us howl, all or nothing
Fangs are out, we ain't running
Hear us howl, it's all or nothing

Oh-oh-oh-oh...
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh...
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone
(During this Wyleigh is dancing with the group of wolves and she is with Wyatt when she isn't singing and when she isn't singing but Wyatt is she is with Willa but she flips over Wyatt before she sings her set of lines in that verse. And she dances at the front with Willa when they dance a group.

"Arrest them. Collodial silver. That'll tame those beasts." The human says and they are all arrested and Wyleigh growls at the officer that has her causing him to walk from her.

"We failed you. They'll destroy the moonstone. They'll destroy us." The two alphas told their pack as they tried to egt out of their cuffs to protect their moonstone.

"No!" For the first time she was thank full for the white haired girl and the humans and Zombies.)

The world has gone crazy and no one seems to listen
Gotta step in, no more maybes, and stop the demolition
Is it hope or fear? Look in the mirror
Everything we built is coming down
No more hesitation, it's time we start to realize
With all this separation, silence is still taking sides
So use your voice, make a choice
And tell me, are you standing with the crowd?

Oh-oh-oh-oh...
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh...
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood
Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us
Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood
Ayy, ayy, ayy-ayy
No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us
History changes, but we lost the pages we wrote
When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know
We came from the bottom then became the problem
Now everything's out of control
So hey, are you with me? Let's go!

Oh-oh-oh-oh...
This is a declaration
Oh-oh-oh-oh...
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

(During this Wyleigh just wanted to run into the water and have fun and she was so happy and she was so grateful for everyone that was there.)

"You gotta stop the demolition dad. I know how hard you worked to get this job but if it's gonna hurt the werewolves you have to stop it." Zed told his dad and they just wanted to be free and grab their moonstone.

"You're right and Addison's right. Shut it down. Stop the detonation. Tomorrow when it's safe we'll find what you're looking for. Right now you can all go home." Zed's dad called out. She was overjoyed. They all cheered as they were freed from their handcuffs.

The first thing Wyleigh did was jump into Wyatt's arms as he spun her around and they cheered before she pulled Willa into a hug. Then she pulled Wynter in for a hug to celebrate.

~~

As they were leaving they listened into this conversation. "Addison. I'm gonna lose the election which means I can't take you to Prawn." Zed told the girl stood in front of him. They could all tell that something else was up.

"That's ok Zed. We can not go to the Prawn together." Addison told the boy in front of her making it better and Wyleigh was annoyed that she didn't question any of it. Zed grabbed the Moonstone out of his pocket after he looked towards the pack. "He found it." Wyleigh hoped that was all it was and that he didn't take it but she sensed something bad happening. "Thank you. What?"

This made the truth come out. "I took it. I stole it when you weren't looking."

"I thought I lost it. I questioned myself."

"Addison I'm sorry" Sorry doesn't make up for that. "I was afraid that if you could turn into a wolf I'd lose you..."

"You don't get to make that choice for me."

"But a werewolf." Really. Insulting.

"I finally find where I belong. You tried to steal that from me. Why would I ever go to the Prawn with you after what you did." Yasss Sister. Addison put the necklace on and nothing happened.

She wasn't the great alpha. The wolves were all upset as nothing came of it.

"She's not a werewolf." All of the wolves were upset that nothing had happened. Wyatt said this and Wyleigh hugged him as she knew how much he wanted someone to help find.......

"Oh My Gosh Boss." A worker ran to Zed's dad as he found out that the detonation was still happening. They all ran to the power plant when it fell.

Once it fell all of the wolves got sick. Wyleigh had held back how sick she was with the other wolves and she fell to the floor coughing as Wyatt tried to help her but he was too ill himself.

~~