The Werewolves Den

The wolves were in cheer practice

The wolves were in cheer practice. They were sat on the bleachers. Wyleigh was sat in between Wyatt's legs as he straddled the bench he was on. 

"Sorry but this practise space is for cheerleaders only." The white haired girl told them and Wyleigh was already dreading it all as she hated the girl with a strong passion. 

"huh just try and get us to leave." Wynter told the girl. Wyleigh was happy but she felt her boyfriend get up and knew he was going to start a conversation with the girl. 

"Wynter some respect." Wyleigh closed her eyes as Wyatt said this and she dreaded what was going to come up next.

"No I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay." The white haired girl was just being confusing with it all as she was flipping between her choices. 

"Ok white hair choose which you want cos we can flip but we ain't no cheerleaders as you see we don't do pep." Wyleigh told the girl as she interrupted her with it all. She was getting sick of it all as she could feel something was going to happen with Wyatt and she didn't feel like it was something good. 

"Show us what you can do." That the wolves could do. They were all very physically fit and they could definitely beat the cheerleaders in what they think they would do better in. "The cheer team is for everyone." This caused murmurs among the wolves as they spoke about it between themselves. Wyleigh just wanted nothing to do with that cheer team. 

"5,6,7,8." The music began and Wyleigh began doing the dance properly and she did flips with the cheer team and she high fived the girl who she found out her name was Bree. She still didn't like humans but she was dancing and flipping so it made everything better. 

When Wyleigh was dancing with Wynter she knew that Wyatt was flipping the white haired girl. 

~~

When they finished the dance she turned and saw the two hugging and once Wyatt came out of the hug and saw his girlfriend he went towards her and grabbed her and picked her up. He whipsered in her ear: "Pup you did amazingly. I didn't miss the high five you gave the girl." 

"I was hoping you wouldn't see that and yes it happened but it was a moment thing my feelings on humans still hasn't changed." She whispered back to him as he set her down on the floor. 

"That was so amazing you are all natural cheerleaders." Wyleigh walked up to her with Wyatt and she couldn't help but agree with her. 

"We wolves work well together." Wyatt told her. Wyleigh knew Wyatt was going to say something so she kissed his cheek and walked off to Wynter.

She walked over to Wynter as she began coughing and Wyatt and herself quickly moved over to the girl. Wyleigh grabbed a hold of the girl as she was crouched on the ground. Her eyes turned yellow amber and Bree had the other side of Wynter. 

A boy clapped as he walked in: "Well done Addison, with Werewolves on cheer this election is so in the bag." 

"Oi Jazzersize we werewolves ain't no cheerleaders." Wyleigh told the boy whose name she didn't know so she gave him a fun nickname which she knew would annoy him.