No sex

Set 3x09

Dereks POV

I lay diagonal on Merediths bed while she sits upright against the head. I reminisce over our no sex rule, but smile at the foreplay we partook in last night in the bath.

'Six letter word for pinnacle?' I ask

'Zenith' she replies, crunching on cereal

'Ah this is good. No sex, crossword puzzles, current events. When's the knitting start?' I ask. She chortles.

'Shut up! Good things come to those who wait...' she replies

'Yeah? I want sex' I say as I seperate her thighs and pull her towards me so she's straddling me. She laughs and replies 'there will be no sex!' As there is a knock at the door.

'Am I interrupting sex?' Cristina asks

'No' I say into Merediths neck, then slightly bite down.

'Good. Get out'

'What? You can't ask me to leave' I say back.

'Meredith' she pleads

'Give us a sec' Meredith replies, taking my face in her hands and kisses me while I lay her down. She moans all the way down till my lips separate from hers.

'When I get back, there better be some sex' I tease.

*After Cristina and Meredith stop talking, Cristina leaves, says goodbye to Derek on the way out*

Merediths POV

I hear Derek practically run up the stairs and I laugh at how eager he is. When he makes it to my room, he shuts the door straight away and jumps on top of me, causing me to giggle. My laugh is interrupted by his lips.

His tongue begs entrance that I'm not easily granting, this is, until he cups my boob through my green long sleeve and I moan as a response. His tongue licks the roof of my mouth, then wraps around my own tongue. I moan every time his tongue strokes mine.

I flip us so he is sitting against the headboard, and I'm straddling him. We both have all of our clothes on and we're going to keep it that way.

I continue letting our tongues dance in my mouth until I am breathless. He looks at me and smiles with his red, swollen lips. He kisses the corner of my mouth, to my jaw, then he ducks at my pulse. He repeats this several times until I stop him with my lips.

Now it's my turn to return the favour. I begin to suck on his neck when I feel his erection against my clothed pussy. He blushes and I continue to suck on his neck, leaving marks.

I slowly begin grinding my hips onto him, knowing I could make him release by solely doing this. He grunts as I continue, then moves his hands to my ass to help me grind.

'Mm der' I say into his neck as I continue to make marks.

'Mer, we can s-stop if this is t-too far' he says as I grind harder.

This makes me smile as I know he wants sec more than I do and is willing to stop for me. This gives me more reason to let him have an orgasm, caused by me but not from inside of me.

I begin frantically grinding while we moan loudly, all of my roommates hearing us.

'Mer I'm close mmm' he says before kissing me aggressively.

I continue grinding with force, hoping it'll get me to an orgasm. I grab one of his hands from my ass and place it on my boob, forcing him to squeeze down. When he does I moan loudly.

Dereks POV

I'm so close to finishing but j want to land together. I can't tell how close Mer is. Usually I can tell from her clenching around my member. My other hand moves to the front of her crotch and I place hard pressure on her clothed clit. She screams out and I can feel the wetness seeping through her clothes.

'Oh god der' she says as she begins to release. I feel her wetness seep into my clothes and I release. Causing us both to have major wet patches on our crotch areas.

She breathlessly kisses me and let's our tongues mate.

'We basically had sex, so... round two?' I ask with hope.

'Hmmm, you wish. And you never entered me, so... we didn't... have sex' she says

I push a stray piece of hair behind her ear and kiss her passionately. She moans slightly then gets off of my lap, stripping her pants in front of me, just to put on a new pair.

'Tease!' I yell

She laughs and gives me one last peck before heading downstairs.