tamaki amajiki x male!reader. hes the brightest star ive ever seen.

ok, this was requested by @mcastillo_m539. I hope this turns out how you want it to. so yeah here it is enjoy and im so happy you requested it, ive kinda been running low on ideas anyway so. yeah. after this I may do a chapter where I awnser some questions if you want that. so if you do, leave the questions in the comments and I will answer them or as many as I can in the next chapter. anyway, I hope you all enjoy}}

(Y/N) POV:

another day, another lot of training. i know im a hero in training, but doing the same training over and over again, gets so annoying at times. the only upside to it is that i get to see tamaki, i help him the best i can with his anxiety, but it hasnt really worked that well. i sighed as i got into my hero costume, it's like a mixture of mirio's costume and the first year shoto todoroki's. its tight fitting but its classical aswell and works with my quirk well. my quirk is that i release a feramone that makes people very relaxed, and in the end it makes them really dizzy. i know it sounds a lot like midnight's quirk but i have more to mine. i have a secret though... shes kinda my mum.... but no one knows otherwise certain people would try and take advantage of that so...... anyway, i had gotten changed and ready for our training when i saw tamaki , and he was against the wall again. i sighed softly and walked over to him and touched his shoulder gently. he squeaked and looked at me gently. i help my hands up in surrender to show him it was me and that i wasnt going to hurt him, he relaxed slightly and looked at me. i smiled softly and suggested we trained together. he went red slightly and nodded. i smiled and helped him to cheer up and we walked to the middle of the training area. 

i smiled as we both got in a fighting stance. he looked at me and i looked back, i smiled as i ran at bim. he grew wings and flew up into the air and looked down on me. i ripped a little of my suit and the feramone drifted up to him. his eyes went wide and tried to flap it away but some got to him and he fainted. my eyes went wide and i sprinted to him. i caught him and held him close. i fanned him softly to try and wake him up when ne sneak attacked me. 

he had me pinned against the ground. i looked up at him and smiled as i wrapped my legs around his waist and took him to the ground. i smiled as we had to finish. i helped him up and just looked at him. he looked back and i saw him blush. i smiled softly and told him to meet me after school.he blushed and nodded as we head to the changing rooms and continued our school day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skip to later that day once school has finished<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

tamaki's POV:

i sighed as i walked out of school and saw (Y/N) waiting for me by the gates. i smiled at him and went to him. he smiled and put his arm round my shoulders as we walked to the train station. i was going round his house so we could work on a project. i smiled at him as we sat on the train and started to discuss ideas. about an hour later we arrived at his house. his parents werent home again. we went up to his room to start on the project. about three hours later we started to get hungry. he looked at me and smiled softly. 

"what do you wanna eat? i could make you something or we could order a meal. except pizza. thats too expensive for just the two of us. {{i know this thanks to akidearst and the videos he made when she tried different pizzas from dominoes japan. i reccomend watching those if you wanna have a good laugh.}} " i smiled at him and nodded. i thought about getting some ramen and some boba from a local restaurant and he nodded. he got the menu and started to order. i smiled at him as i went and got some water. he finished and came down, looked at me and went past me and got a cup and got some ramun to drink while we waited. we kept looking at each other and i couldnt help but blush.

i was really nervous, my hands were all clamy and my heart was beating a million miles per minute. my mind was all over the place and when he touched my hand, i jumped softly and looked at him. he smiled softly as he put his cup down. he put my bottle down and grabbed my hips gently. i was as red as a beetroot. he smiled and moved into me, kissing me softly. i was stunned and didnt know what to do. he pulled away and looked at me then down.

"s.... sorry. i.... ive felt like this  while and..... and i had to tell you how i felt otherwise it would of eaten me up inside."i looked at him and went red. he sighed again and pulled me in once more. he stayed there a little longer today and i slowly started to kiss back. i felt him smile against my lips. just as we were about to get more into it, the door bell went and we had to stop. we sighed slightly and (Y/N)went to get his wallet to pay. i smiled softly as we sat down and ate our food. i imagined what the future would hold anf it just made me smile.

ok, here it is. sorry it is so so so so so so so so late. ive started work again and im making bees and doing stuff around the house ive had no time to write. its lucky i had a bad dream, cause i am writing this at like  03:40 in the morning. i need some help oh well. but update with manga, i have number 25 for my hero and ive started to read Haikyu. i have the manga next to me and ive been reading it from time to time. anyway, thank you for requesting this, and i hope you all enjoyed. love you all and ill see you all in the next chapter. bye~~

author~chan}}