Tamaki Amajiki x hero reader. shes so cute

Ok. In this the reader is like a year older then tamaki. So yeah it's fine if they fall in love. But yeah anyway. I hope enjoy it~}}

Tamaki's POV:

I sighed as I walked home from school. I cant believe (Y/N) left UA. She transferred cause there were people in our year that wouldn't stop bullying her. Mirio and nejire tried to comfort her but..... I..  it didnt work. I.... I didnt know what her home life was like but I heard that shes g... graduated and got her hero l... licence.  She so cool. I always looked up to her ever since we met in our second year.

I was so shy, and she was so so confident and kind. We had all the same classes together and she always made me smile. For my 18th birthday, she made me a beautiful charm necklace. She had made it herself out of epoxy resin. She was so talented. When she gave it to me I smiled and thanked her. It was a purple half heart. She smiled and showed me her necklace. It was another half of a heart.

She smiled at me and she held my hand and smiled as she put our half hearts together to make a full heart. Her heart was grey and had a broken piece of wood at the bottom like mine. She giggled and hugged me. I got all flustered and stuff. I got really nervous and I tensed up. She looked at me and smiled cutely.

" this is so you know that I'm always close to your heart and your close to mine" i looked at her outstanded by her generosity and caring nature. I held the necklace closely as i thought about her and how i should of said something before she left.

I was walking through the city heading home when we were told to stop and stay back by the normal hero manual. I looked up as there was a big explosion. My eyes went wide as a hero came hurtling towards us. They stopped and landed just before us. They stood up but fell to a one holding their arm. Manual went to run to them.

"Angel, are you ok?!" She put her hand up  tell him to stop. She turned around and looked at everyone.  As she did on her hero outfit I saw the necklace that (Y/N) had made. My eyes went wide. I was about to say her name when she started to speak.

"Citizens, please move away and head to safety now. This isnt going to end well if you stay here in harm's way." Everyone started to move as there was a massive explosion.  My eyes went wide and I ran and changed into my hero costume. By the Time I got out, a whole street was on fire. She flew up and flapped her wings to try and put the fire out. She growled and yelled at the villain.

"DABI!!!!!! STOP NOW BEFORE I I MAKE YOU AND YOU DONT WANT THAT!!!!" I just looked at her as I ate some fried chicken and flew up next to her. She looked at me and smirked slightly. She went and flew down to the villain and started to fight him. I just looked on in awe. She was amazing. She dodged and hit him. She kicked him and used her wings to hit him to the floor. She got on top of him to keep him on the floor.

He smirked and sent a fire ball at her wing. She hissed in pain and she fell off him and held her wing. She was bleeding badly. I went to attack him when he started to turn to sludge. She backed up and looked at him. He smirked.

"I'll be seeing you soon, angel cakes" her eyes went wide. I just looked at the sludge than at her. She looked back holding her arm. Suddenly she fainted. I flew to her and caught her. I sighed happily as I touched her face gently. I kissed her cheek and picked her up gently. I smiled softly and took her to the nearest hospital.

They had to stitch her up and heal her burn wounds. She was put under anastesha to help her get through the pain easier. They had to take her to surgery to stitch her arm up. Recovery girl came in and healed her burn wounds. I hugged myself and had a panic attack when mirio and nejire ran in and hugged me. I tended up and thay let go.

"Are you hurt?! Why did you get involved!? Who the hell is this hero you were helping?!" I just looked at mirio as he went on a rant. I looked at him and touched his shoulder. He looked up at me. I smiled slightly.

"Mirio, it's fine. I chose to help her. Its (Y/N). I... I finally found her. I... I dont know what t... to say to her..... oh god w.... what am I doing? I.... I wanna g..... go home....." mirio and nejire looked at me as I put my head against the wall to feel safe. Mirio sighed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, its ok. We're here to help. It'll be fine. She'll still like you.... I shouldn't of said that....." I looked at him. I was surprised by what he said. S... she liked me?! A... all this time?! I thought she just liked me as a friend. I..... oh god I could of lost her today. I started to pace more. I should of told her how I felt before she left.

Ok, tamaki, breath itll be fine. You can go see her when she wakes up. She isnt hiding her wings anymore.... she must of got more confidence.... it must be lucky for some. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realised that we were allowed in. Mirio tapped my shoulder and I jumped back. He looked at me sweetly and guided me into (Y/N)'s room.

I hugged my self more and i looked at the necklace i had in my hands. I held it tight and held back tears.

When i first saw her, she was just lying there without moving. That's when i let my tears flow freely. I ran to her bed side and started to cry into the sheets. All i could do was blame myself. I suddenly felt a hand on my head stroke my hair softly. I looked up and saw her with her eyes open slightly.

"Hey, suneater. Long time no see." My eyes went wide and i hugged her. I realised what i had donw and pulled away and put my head against the wall again. I heard her sigh and a rustle of sheets. I looked to my side and saw her standing there. She uses her wings to hide us as she kissed me. My eyes went wide and i blushed bright red. I didnt know what to do so i went back to the wall.

I heard her giggle and she hugged me. I blushed and hugged back. I smiled and nuzzled her slightly, our necklaces joining to make the heart. I started to cry slightly as i mumbled an i love you. She smilex.

"I love you too, tamaki."

Ok. Im sorry if that was bad. And im sorry i havent updated anything in ages but im trying my best to come up with ideas for stories. But i hope you liked it, i tried my best. Its really hot here in england rn so. But thank you all for reading my books. Until next time

Author-chan~~}}