Tamaki Amajiki x reader. under the mistletoe

Ok, heres the christmas one for tamaki. Ive recently realised he is one of my comfort characters, and i love it. Im on number 16 of the manga and i have up to number 24 so, ill be reading and writing during the rest of my isolation. Anyway, thisll be super fluffy, i hope but yeah. Enjoy}}

Tamaki's POV:

I cant believe its this time of year... christmas. I love the decorations and songs, but its just the presents and mistletoe. Mostly the mi... mistletoe. I try to avoid it at all costs. I... its hard to tho when t... the school has put it in n... nearly every frickin door. I hated it so much. I tried to avoid it so much, b..... but it was hard... especially when i always walked to class with (Y/N). We had been together for a year now, and i..... i was still nervous around them.

We hadnt kissed yet and i didnt really want it to be for that specific reason. I looked at (Y/N) as they where looking down at a text book they needed to read for next class. They had almost finished it. They always amazed me at how fast they could read. I sighed softly, thinking that i was the luckiest person in the world. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, that i didn't notice that (Y/N) and I had walked under the mistletoe. I didn't look up and went to my seat. Everyone stared at me and i shyed away, hating the attention. (Y/N) sighed softly and smiled a little.

They went to their seat and got their books and stationary out. They sighed softly as they started to write down the work from the class. I looked at them and sighed softly. I got on with the work, i kept glancing at (Y/N) and smiling slightly. They were so adorable. B... by the end of the day, w... we were all exhausted, and i wasnt paying attention to my surroundings. I yawned and looked at (Y/N). They were falling asleep on the wall. I smiled softly and put my head on their shoulder.

Soon, i heard taunting and looked up to see the jocks of our class pointing and making fun of us. 

"Look at that, the weirdo and the stupid (Y/G) are cuddeling together, gross!!!!" All his friends started laughing. I turned away embarrassed and went to move away when i heard a growl next to me. The 'jocks' started to back off. I looked at (Y/N) and saw that they were awake and their face had turned slightly, Into (F/S/A)  ((favourite scary animal, like a wolf or it can be mystical too)) soon they backed off and their face went back to normal.

They turned to look at me and i was bright red. They held my hand and said that it was ok. I smiled nervously. They sighed and hugged me gently. I tensed up and slowly started to hug back. They smiled softly and went to let go. I just stayed there holding them. They got my arms off of them and took my hand. We started to walk out the class room when we got caught by someone when we went through the door.

We looked up and saw that there was mistletoe. We both went red and look at each other. They leaned in gently, unsure about doing it. I was s.... so shy but leaned in too. We met in the middle and kissed softly. We pulled away, we were both flustered and didnt look at each other. That was our first kiss and it was under the mistletoe. Why? W... why did we not pay attention. I saw nejire going crazy and bouncing up and down while mirio smiled happily for us. The whole class were in shock. (Y/N) sighed and got a little annoyed and kissed me again.

I was so surprised but kissed back. We pulled away again and rested our foreheads on each others.

"Merry Christmas, Tamaki."  They smiled and kissed my cheek again.

"Me..... merry christmas, bunny" i kissed their nose and they blushed and giggled. I did it again but they dodged it and started to run away, giggling. I ran after them. This was gonna be the greatest christmas ever.

There it is. Im sorry it came out today, but its done and im so sorry that its short again. Im having trouble with thinking of plots for the stories, but thank you so much for reading, if you have a request or suggestion pls leave it if you want to. Merry Christmas all. I hope you have a wonderful xmas and new year and stay safe. Love you all my wonderful readers.

Author-chan}}