jensoo

"Jisoo...." as jisoo was walking to the corridors she heard. As she looked who the person was...she was shocked to see the person she least expected to see.

"Jennie?" Jisoo said as she was shocked.

"Jisoo...lets talk" jennie said.

_____

"Yoooo dude is this true???" Lisa asked.

"U-uh yeah..." taehyung said shyly as he blushed.

"Oh my god!!!! HE IS BLUSHING!!!!!!!" chaeyoung practically yelled.

"But wait.......you really love jisoo right? If you break her heart...i will make sure i will break your nose" jihyo warned.

"I-I do..i really love her" taehyung answered.

"Damn....this is the first time taehyung is acting like this" jimin said.

"What love can do to you~" jungkook sang.

"Seulgi why aren't you speaking?" Jimin asked.

"I don't trust taehyung...should i be honest? I don't like him" seulgi said straight forwardly.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't trust a person who calls jisoo's smile weird and yes i am still not over it" seulgi said.

"Hey i have already apologised to jisoo" taehyung said.

"Oh really??...but i don't accept that apology...i want a fucking letter with tears on it and don't tell jisoo that i cursed" seulgi said.

"Yooooooo yes we want it too" jihyo said.

"Hey hey hey hey thats too much" taehyung said.

"If you want our approval to date jisoo do that" lisa smirked.

"Gwaaaaad why are jisoo's friends so different than her" taehyung said as everyone yelled.

"Speaking of jisoo...where is she?" Jungkook asked.

"Ohh she is just......wait...i don't know" chaeyoung realised.

"Maybe she is in the library?" Jimin asked.

"But....the librarian is absent today so the library is closed too" jihyo said.

"Maybe she is in the ......wait is it jisoo

.....with jennie?" Jimin asked as everyone looked at the direction jimin was pointing.

________

"Jisoo..." jennie whispered.

"I am sorry...."

"I don't deserve your forgiveness... i am not someone you should forgive...all these years all i have done is to isn't forgivable but...still" tears started forming in her eyes.

"I was such a bad person to you"

Tears started to form in her eyes.