FACTS

A/N : So i know that this book has already ended and...i said that bonus ch-5 was the last chapter....but i guess that was a lie 🙂

I just wanted to share some facts about this book...like this book isn't like one of the seven wonders or something...but still i wanted to make a chapter about the book...since this the favourite book i ever made and also to thank the people who read this book...even tho this book is kind of/mostly trash.

So here...here are some facts about this book:

1. So...i wanted to make this book aloooooooong time ago..i think ever since i finished my second book [I hate you] thats my second book btw...i unplublished my first book because it was too cringe...

2. The main.. motivation? For me to make this book or fanfic in general was the first fanfiction i ever read ....which was believe au on twitter ..i remember crying a river reading it and i don't even cry reading books or watching movies...that book is just ✨PERFECTION✨.. If you guys haven't read it...i highly recommend it...its in wattpad too...its still ongoing in wattpad tho..

3. So i was so confused about the title of this book...idk why i choosed "was it even love?" ... at first i was gonna go with "was it love?" but i thought people will think that the plot was from the "was it love?" Kdrama so i changed...no added even to it...idk why...i should've sticked with was it love..tbh...

4. In this book...the jungkook, suho, taehyung and jisoo love square??? was not really planned..i had this one fake tweet in which jk said "she is cute :)" and there were comments like sookook!! And i was like yess sookook so i added it last minute...i hope it isn't obivious tho..

5. I didn't plan to make this book this long...i think this book is very long..i hope you guys didn't feel bored reading it.

6. There were actually more things i wanted to add to this book like...just more vsoo but this book was already long so i just forgot about it.

7. Irene wasn't supposed to be a good character. Actually..i obviously needed a antagonist so i was just thinking who should i choose?..and then i realised that irene and tzuyu are the character who get picked as antagonists the most and suho too and they get a lot of hate for that..even tho its just fictional and i know that no one means it in real life but still whenever like irene or tzuyu is mentioned...people just think that they are the bad characters so...i just made up a character Jessica Lee but i just found out that there is a youtuber with the same name...now thats a coincidence.

8. Jennie's backstory was actually inspired by my cousin brother..actually ever since he was young...no one really corrected him on his mistakes which made him think that everything he was doing was right so that affected him as an adult now...so yeah

9. I never really wanted to make jisoo like weak or pathetic..i just wanted to show some character development..i don't know if i did it well or not.

10. So jisoo's dad was supposed to be a good character...but i was like..there are a lot of good charecters here..we need some bad ones.

11. There was supposed to be another ship in this book...i was thinking about either rosekook or jenmin or seulmin but i eventually forgot about it✌

12. So you guys might see in this book that the quality has changed since chapter 20 "enough" [thats the name of the chapter btw]...because i changed my phone...my old phone was...actually very old..it didn't had much storage and it hanged and glitched every time and suddenly one day my phone just offed..like out of nowhere..it switched off and didn't open so i got phone hehe..and i was too lazy to make all other 19 chapters again :)

13. Jungkook was supposed to be in a relationship with somebody after he realised that vsoo love eachother...i was thinking about lisa or rosie but then i thought about tzuyu..but then i again had to add more chapters for that...and this book...*sigh* i am just saying it again and again whats wrong with me?

I think thats it for the facts...thank you to everyone to read it...i know this book isn't so good..but still its my favourite since i kind of worked hard for it...this is my 4rth book actually and now i am currently writing mates and melody [shameless plug here✌]  the plot is kind of simple..the characters aren't that well written...but still to everyone who read this book and voted it and especially commented in it, i am very thankful.. and too the people who read it silently too thank you for reading!!

All those comments...and votes motived alot to write this book cuz honestly...if it weren't for these comments and votes i would have discontinued this book.

Thank you for 88k reads!! Thats alot ....idk if this book even deserves it..

Btw you guys might wonder why i made this chapter like..months after this book finished cuz idk either...i just felt like i needed to thank you guys a little more...like 88k reads...thats  a lot and for i hate you too...it has like 101k reads...damn that cringy ass book doesn't deserve it...but still thank you so much..

And also i will try to update mate more...i am so sorry for updating it like so slowly...i am just being lazy and procrastinating alot.

Thats it for today...i promise this is the officially last chapter of this book..i will not update it anymore...

Is there anything you guys want to say abour this book? Like positive or negetive thing??? Please comment it

Stay safe everyone!! Have a nice day/ afternoon/evening/night!!