𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 + 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎

Hey, everyone. After days of actually doing something productive, I managed to draw/sketch what I imagined some of the characters in the movie (eg. Sisu's siblings) would look like.

Of course, y'all are free to picture what Pengu, Pranee, Jagan, and Amba would look like. Take note, I am not a GOOD artist. Feel free to criticize me. Lmao.

This may or may not be the part of the book where I'll be posting sketches and drawings of the new characters as well. So, stay tuned.

🎨

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

      Pengudatu or also known as Pengu is the oldest among the dragon siblings who controls and brings forth rain. He is the dragon who often leads the group and protects those who needs protecting. In human form, Pengu has dark, rich skin with purple eyes and olive green hair. He is usually seen with half of his long hair tied in a bun and the rest flows on his back. Pengu is described as a carefree and loving brother who looks out for every living being in Kumandra.

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

     Famous for shape-shifting, Pranee is the second oldest. Ideally, she is tactical, reserve, and converses when it deems to be worth her time. She enjoys political affairs between the Kingdoms and engages in providing adequate solutions to the quagmires in Kumandra. Little is known to Pranee's shape-shifting abilities, and the extent whether she can morph herself into other animals. In human form, Pranee has long mauveine hair with purple highlights and lilac eyes. She is fond of human culture and admires the sunset.

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

       If there's anyone who can rival Sisu's enthusiasm, it is Jagan. Boyish, playful, and humourous-- Jagan can turn sour moods into something people, or dragons, can enjoy. He is a water dragon that generates a thick layer of fog that is difficult for any breathing creature to see. Although this male dragon is comical at times, he is also serious when it comes to interfering with peace. Jagan values family more than anything and is ready to break bones to anyone who dares to ruin it. In human form, Jagan has purple hair and jasmine green eyes.

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

       Amba is the youngest among the five Dragon siblings. With soft define features, she is often mistaken for someone weak. Amba's magic allows her to lumminate her whole body and is the only dragon who can manage to deflect Jagan's fog. She is timid around strangers and usually plays along Jagan and Sisu. In human form, Amba has blue medium length hair and purple eyes.