Chapter 7

"Oh and by the way Jc if you didn't already know we're broken up and I really don't want any apologies because even though I know they're sincere at this point I just need to focus on myself."I said.

He looked even more hurt then before.I really loved Jc but at this point I just can't trust a man. And do you know what's crazy that's kind of how me and Kian broke up. Alcohol. I log in to Netflix and take a pint of Cookies and Cream Ice cream and just cried watching the notebook.I don't even know why because we know exactly how those movies end. It was like 10:00pm and I was done moping around. You know there's stages of postpartum break ups.
1.The Angry
2.The Sad
3.Love yourself and Fuck Guys you deserve better.
A lot of people get stuck at stage two for a Long time but not me.I was going to go out tonight and I was going to have fun.
But as soon as I went I instantly regretted it.
Jc's POV
I got home and I was so mad.Why couldn't she just forgive me. I punched the wall,making a big dent. I then punched a mirror causing my knuckles to get bloody. It hurt but not like the pain I felt inside.One thing that no one knows about me except O2L and my family is that I have anger issues.Not the normal type but the type where sometimes I get so aggressive I get scared of myself. I slid down the wall and just cried because it came back.All the words they used to call me when I was in highschool. That's was what started the temper problem.One time I got so mad I punched the kid in the face.He broke his nose and got a black eye.I got suspended but no one bullied me after that.But fighting doesn't make you a man. I stood up and took my camera tripod lights and sat at the end of my bed.
"Hey guys Jc here.So if you follow me on Instagram you already know about the pictures there.If you were offended I'm so sorry but I'm not perfect.I know millions look up to me but I'm not God. Matter fact I'm everything but perfect and I regret everything that happened that night. And it made me lose something important.My girlfriend.Even though we're not dating anymore I still love her and the hate your giving her is not making you a #1 fan.Your not a fan at all.But I really consider you guys as family.I love you guys.And Grace I know you hate me but if your watching I love you. Please forgive me.We don't have to date again if your not ready but just talk to me."I raise my knuckles to the camera"I punched a mirror and wall because I started to remember the words they used to call me back in school.Bullying is not cool and it can hurt someone alot. So today do one thing good.It will make a diffrence in someone's life you never know.Stay Cloudy Bye."I turned the Camera off and walked out the O2L house.

Hey guys so I update yay! I have 700+ reads and I really want to get to 1000 before next month if I do I'll hold a contest.Add the story to your library if you liked it.Love you guys.