Chapter 4

Grace's POV
After I was dry we spent like 2 more hours at the beach, until everyone was starving. Jc bought me funnel cake and it was amazing! that was my first time having it. I know I know everyone else was surprised too.

We finally got home and I invited everyone to my house to have a movie night. We stopped at Walgreenz and bought a lot of candy and Popcorn.
When we got home I took a shower and put on a shirt that said no boyfriend no problem and Black pajama bottoms. I put my hair in a black beanie and sat down. We were watching The Conjuring.Great ?!?!? Can you hear the sarcasm on my voice. The whole time my head was in Jc chest which was well toned. A scary part came on and all the girls screamed including me.
"It's ok Babe"
Wait did he just call me babe.
"Thanks."
"You say thanks a lot do you know that." he said adding a chuckle.

"It's polite. Plus you do a lot of nice-"

Then he kissed me. Fire works were exploding and I kissed back. He started smiling under the kiss and Connor screamed"Get a room"

I stopped just to laugh like a maniac.Everybody was laughing except Kian and I just ignored him. I fell asleep o his chest I had great dreams.

3 weeks later

June is almost over and Jc and I have been going on dates. Kissing a lot but he's never seen me naked or anything like that or asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was already awake and i made myself Nutella and bread. I was dressed in a cropped sweater and teal skater skirt. I was gonna be in Andrea's video. I was gonna be doing the blindfolded make up challenge.

After filming
I went home when Jc told me to meet him at the beach. that was surprising. I agreed and got dressed and penny boarded to the beach. I saw a sign with my name on it and Ricky holding it. he told me to follow him. we walked to a bench and he told me to sit down I did. All of a sudden Jc came with a guitar and started singing Classic by MKTO. when he finished he stood up and said"youre a gorgeous and amazing,funny,smart,beautiful,caring,kind,good kisser(I laughed at this one),and just an overall amazing person. Will you be my girlfriend?" I started crying and just nodded. he put a promise ring on my finger.and I noticed a crowd gathered a round. I stood up and we kissed for like5 minutes. that was the best moment of my life!

Hope you are liking it. sorry it was short. Add to ur library and favorite!