Chapter 3

Grace's POV
I woke up to my phone going off. I looked at my phone it was 10:00. Why?!?!?!?!? It's so early. I was in a group chat with all the boys and some other people.(Andrea:A, Kian:K,Jc:Jc, Jenn:J,Connor:C,Ricky:R,Grace,G)

C:Hey guys we are going to Santa Monica Pier!!
J: Yaaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!!!
A:Yaaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!!!
Jc:Grace do you wanna come?
K: Can't wait to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend!
A:Can't wait to spend time with my Handsome Boyfriend.
C:Get a room! Jk
R: Can y'all stfu it's so early!
C:Be ready at 10:30!
G:Can't wait!!

Wait Kian has a girlfriend. that Andrea girl. I hope we get along she seems cool. I was going through IG(Instagram) when I realized it was 10:10. I needed to get ready. I wore a turquoise bikini and shorts with a muscle tank. I tamed my curly hair by slightly straightening it. I put on waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

I was going to ask somebody to drive me but on google maps it was like 5 minutes away. I grabbed my penny board and started skating. I got there at 10:33. Technically I wasn't late. If you rounded it I would be on time.I saw everybody well the o2l boys(because I didn't know what Andrea and Jenn looked like) I ran up to them and I was introduced to Andrea and Jenn.
"So,Andrea how do you know the boys." I asked her. "Oh I'm a youtuber and I'm Kian's Girlfriend" I smiled "cool"
"What about you Jenn"
"I'm a youtuber as well and I'm single,so....." We all started laughing.

"How do you know the boys" Andrea and Jenn asked at the same time.

"Well I bumped into Jc on the plane and the rest is history."

"I ship it!!"Andrea squealed
"Me too!"Jenn squealed also.
"Shipping means-"Jc was about to explain.
"I know what shipping means. I mean I'm new to youtube but not that new." I said starting to laugh.
"Well I'll like to go to the beach if you don't mind!" Connor screamed even though he was like 15 feet away. Ok then lets go! I screamed.

"Get on my back" Jc said
I smiled and did what he said.

We were walking through the pier when Andrea screamed "Jace Forever!!!!" I just laughed. Then a bunch of fangirls came and started asking Jc for pictures. They were giving me dirty looks but I didn't care. If you call me fat or ugly or things like that I never care. There are other words that hurt much more. I got off Jc's back and went to hang out with Jenn and Andrea. They were awesome and I knew we would be best friends. we were finally at the beach and Jc was still taking pics with his fans and I just layed down with nothing except my bikini on.I was reading a book when this boy sat next to me. "Hey beautiful!"
"Um who are you?" I asked.
"A boy that will blow your mind if you just give me 10 minutes." He started to touch me and I pulled my leg away.
"Leave me alone. I have a boyfriend." I stated without thinking.

"Oh yeah I don't see him"he said with a smirk and started to move up my leg. Just then Jc came and said "he's right here, you asshole" My knight and shining armor. Jc Caylen. Jc started to beat up the guy when Connor and Ricky tried to pull him away. The guy took that chance to run away."Thanks Jc."

"No problem" he responded.
"But do you know how you could repay me."
i smiled and said anything.
He then picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started running towards the water. "Jc stop!!!! No!!!! Jc!!!!!!!!!!!! Put me down!!!" was the last thing I said till I was totally engulfed in water. I came up for air and Jc was just standing there laughing at me.
Jc POV
I was leaving my fans when I saw this guy putting his hands all up on Grace. I was so angry. she was trying to push him away but he was being really persistent. I heard her say she had a boyfriend and he smirked and said where. I Came up behind him and said right here. I started beating up this asshole until Connor and Ricky pulled me away. He ran away and Grace started thanking me. I to her there was one way she could repay me and she said"Anything" I picked her up and threw her into the ocean. she came up for air and her hair was all over her face. It was hilarious so I started laughing. Then she started laughing.

Hope u liking the story so far. See you Bootyful people in the next Chapter. Don't forget to add the story and favorite it!