Chapter 5

Warning-Strong Language

I came back from Jc basically proposing to me and my face is hurting so much. I was so happy!! I didn't want to spend tonight alone so I texted Jc.
G: Hey can u come over don't wanna be alone tonight.
Jc:of course on my way.

I smiled and dressed in my cutest pajamas and just left my hair to be crazy. The doorbell rang and I opened it. Jc was there and he looked so cute.

I brought him to my room and we were just laying down in the Spooning position. " I love you" he said. "I like you a lot" I said not ready to give him those words and fell asleep to Jc's heavy breathing.

"No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side
Till 3005, hold up
Hold up, wait a minute, all good just a week ago
Crew at my house and we party every weekend so
On the radio, that's my favorite song
Made me bounce around, like I don't know, like I won't be here long" 3005 came on and I got up and started dancing just cuz. That is my song. then I heard Jc turn around to face me. He was just watching me. "Dayyum girl you Bootyful" Jc said (Dayana this for you) I couldn't help but to stop and start laughing. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I came back to choose my clothes. I was going to wear ripped boyfriend jeans with an oversized minion sweater. I was about to leave when Jc said"you can change here." with a smirk. I laughed gave him the look. "what I promise I won't look!" I nodded my head and he faced the wall. I never changed so fast in my life.

For some reason I didn't want him to see me naked yet. "What do you want for breakfast babe" I asked. "BACON!!!!!!!!!" I chuckled. "okay bacon it is. I closed the door and started cooking.

Jc's Pov
Yass I love bacon. wait is today Thursday. I have to film for my main channel because I already filmed for o2l. I sighed I knew what video I was gonna do. The boyfriend/girlfriend tag. don't get me wrong I was excited but this is the going to be the first boyfriend girlfriend tag I've done and I can already see the hate. You know what I don't care. I love Grace and we are going to do this no matter what. My thoughts were stopped when the smell of bacon filled my longs. I got ready in a muscle tank and some pants and went downstairs. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she jumped a little. She was humming 3005. "Hey Babe. I have to film my main channel vid and I wanted to do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag. I know it's early but I can't wait."

She had a wide smile."of course! This is exciting.

Grace's POV
I was genuinely excited but I had a feeling that some of his fans aren't going to like me.

2 hours later

"Wassup main channel..........................................................-" I started laughing. "what so funny?" he asked.

"Your pause is super long"i giggled and he continued

"....Jc Here. so today I have my beautiful amazing girlfriend Grace Marie with us today because we are doing the girlfriend tag. I'm obviously gonna win."

"Psh in ur dreams Caylen. Let's do this."

"Alright so u guys know I like to get messy so if some body gets a question wrong the other gets to throw a pie in there face. I can't wait to throw a pie in her face"

We filmed for like 20 minutes and in the end we were about to kiss but he covered it.( imagine the one he did with Lia) That day he edited it and uploaded it. when it uploaded he sat me down.

"Grace I love you a lot and I want you to know there is going to be a lot of hate" I shook my head understanding.
"So for your own safety I don't want you to check the comments for the video okay?" I nodded and we had a long passionate kiss. "I promised the boys we would have Guys night out so I'll text you when we get home 'kay" I nodded my head again. "bye love you." I said and he left.

3 hours later
I was on IG when like 500 people followed me. and 700 people followed me on twitter. Wow I guess a lot of people watched the video.

I went on YouTube to watch the video again and I laughed the whole time.i scrolled down to see how many thumbs up. 270k wow that is alot.
Then I saw the comments 350k comments. I couldn't help myself I started scrolling through the comments. here are some of what I saw.(not real names that I know of)
Caylencloud4lyfe:This bitch is ugly
Staycloudy123: I ship you guys so hard
Ihategracemarienow:wow what an ugly ass n**** I hope my ancestors owned her grandparents and whipped them so hard.

That last one got to me. how can someone say that. there were like 50 thumbs up to it too. 50 people agreed wow.

What is wrong with an interracial couple. Why does it matter the color of my skin. Or his.

Gracemariestolejcfromme:I wish the kkk still existed so that they could kill her.

Wow that one stung harder than the last one.148 thumbs up. 148 that is super high. I slammed my computer to the ground and started crying. I picked it back up and logged on to Jc's account. his password was my name and date of birth. GraceMarie0127.
He was losing a lot of subscribers. he had already lost 200. I'm ruining his life I should break up with him. No grace their getting to you. I logged out and just silently cried myself to sleep.

This was kind of a sad chapter. I know what these people were saying to her are messed up but because she is African American people actually say this stuff to her. sorry if u didn't like it but I just wanted to be as realistic as possible.